BlackList Josh Morrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomiko Ashimura

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Josh Morrison

His/Her SteamID: 76561198014589316 (It might be him, not 100% sure)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: He just crashed into my van, drove on wrong side of the road, and then pulled us over for it. After that, because we're suspectious for some reasons and Demetri had accidently gun on him, they were going to search our van, they found 2 assault rifles and some drugs in my van.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.mediafire.com/?71ps1egtp6p3701

Tick: Start is 32000, 33000 he call for BackUp, then you see what happened.

-

Reaction score
We pulled you over because you were practically wanted and were being searched for, at least 3 staff were there to witness this, and it was for good reason, we found multiple weapons and I could tell you didn't want to lose them, by the fact that you all constantly took to breaking roleplay to bitch and swear about how I was getting banned, gg.
At least I ATTEMPTED to roleplay, where as you all attempted to escape even AFTER we had you in the lobby to the prison, walking away even when I was nightsticking you

MattIs

Aww I love Josh,
Whenever we have hungout in game he roleplays well. I also saw a few mods around when this was unfolding (I was spectating).
Will view the demo when Im back however :)

Matt

Deleted member 1235

I was the LT during some of this situation. The mayors life had been in danger for a while and the police knew that people were after him. I'd pulled over the van earlier as the mayors SS said that the occupants had aimed snipers at them in subs 3 but I did not search the van due to no evidence but noted down the number plate. Later on there was a situation at docks which I and SWAT were just finishing and clearing up. Then we had reports that the blue van was again after the mayor who was located at glass co. SWAT had requested to get some petrol after the docks raid that's why they were at bazar.

Now I got called over to the situation and after a quick word with the officers, they found firearms and tools used for burglary. There had been a series of burglaries over the past hour or so, so I authorized and told the officers to search your van as not only had we found those items but you were refusing to co-operate and were arousing a heck load of suspicion. I would have stayed with you but Ash wanted me over by glass co.

*Edit*
You also stalled the RP unbelievably by spamming in LOOC stating that they (Us officers) could not search the van despite a moderator (Not sure either @Stomper or @Ash ) stating that I was allowed to go ahead

Reaction score
Josh Morrison did indeed drive on the wrong side of the road and crashed into you accidently, but that's not enough reason for blacklisting.
From what i can see from the situation and the comments the cops did have a valid reason to do what they did also
Stomper commented on the situation in LOOC which said the cops had a valid reason.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.