Blockheads Remastered

Deleted member 5577

Hi @Shay,

Unfortunately ICBM classic is in fact in the pack, I would suggest you make a suggestion to have it removed if you and others disagree with this.

Kind regards,
LilChicken
Team-Leader Customer Support

Reaction score
Why don’t you guys try to make this an official perpheads server? It wouldn’t bite to have a minecraft server with staff meetings, rules and what not unless it’s strictly a garrys mod community
Either way it’s super cool to see this stuff from the community anyways

Deleted member 5577

Hi @rogue,

I appreciate you are concerned however I can assure you there will be rules and features in place to ensure this isn't a big problem!

Kind regards,
LilChicken

Reaction score
stop with this shitty side project, make madda an active head of tfu or resign and please for the love of fucking god push v5 before this server dies

Deleted member 5577

Hi @Kempotent,

We will not tolerate abuse against our members of staff please conduct yourself properly this is your first and only warning. Surely everyone agrees this minecraft server would be better than the gmod server.

Kind regards,
LilChicken

Reaction score
burnout is a helluva drug, its very important to never work on the same thing for weeks after eachother. Developing one thing and then focussing on a side project is actually quite important

• Informative
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
it's quite costly on it's own tbh, minecraft isn't as profitable in terms of donations. adding donator perks in minecraft generally makes it unfair right off the bat. also alot of effort, it's written in java after all.