Blockheads Remastered

Reaction score
@Mimball @rogue

Java applications run on the Java Virtual Machine. This is the software that sits between Java applications(Like minecraft) and your Operating System. The JDK Is the Java Development Kit. This is different than the Java Standard edition(JAVA SE) Consumers would download.

JAVA_HOME is a system or envioronment variable. This variable influences application behaviour. the TEMP variable for example, informs applications where your temp location is. These variables can be changes by going to
Control Panel -> System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced -> Environment Variables

By having JAVA_HOME pointed at the JDK (Java Development Kit) you influence the way Java applications behave, and therefor, behave differently than they were intended. Generally, you would only change the JAVA_HOME variable if you need and want to for testing or development purposes. This variable is not an issue for users who just install the Java SE(JVM)

• Zing
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
i try to join the server but i'm in for literally a second and get disconnected straight away. I got in once and had a solid 1 fps

anyone got a fixerino for this? I have only got 8gb on my potato pc, i've already allocated 5gb ram. I have reinstalled the pack. I didn't have this issue on the previous blockheads pack hosted by blackdown.

update - i get a message saying "Internal Exception: Java.IOException: An exisiting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

many thanks
fanny
x

Last edited:
Reaction score
The console logs indicate this might be a client side issue, someone with similar issues as yours fixed this by completely re-installing the modpack
81154759.png

Reaction score
Thanks sneaky, I tried this twice and have had no lucky sadly

Reaction score
Okay so this time it is saying "Internal Exception: Java.IOException: An exisiting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

hopefully this means something to you? :)

Reaction score
netherlands-flag-animation.gif

IN NAME DES VADERLAND
IN NAME DER KONING

DE MAAN IS EIGENDOM VAN HET KONINGKRIJK DER NEDERLANDEN.

G E K O L O N I S E E R D

2b37e8cd.png

46d3dd1b.png

netherlands-flag-animation.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try this.
1. Go to a folder
2. Right click on This PC in the left hand bar. Then select properties.
3. In the new window, on the left hand bar, click advanced system settings.
4. Click environment variables.
5. In the bottom window, scroll around and see if you can find 'JAVA_HOME', if it is there, try deleting it.
6. Check back with me if this worked.

Reaction score
I know, this will be fixed in the next version, I know why it worked in 1.2.8 but not 1.2.9

1.3 fixes this

Reaction score
The problem really came from the fact that other ingots exist at all, crafttweaker didn't like the fact that Railcrafts poor ores were removed

Reaction score
@Danny during start-up alone the modpack uses 5.6GB of ram., same for the main menu. this almost becomes a full 6+gb when connecting. theres probably just not enough memory :(