Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris/Chris
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
UNKNOWN/Bork Helgren
His/Her SteamID:
UNKNOWN
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Broke rule 3.4 in my opinion - although it is a bit edgy and there's always the consideration that running to sufficient cover in a speedy timeframe can be a greater value of your life, I definitely would like some further opinion. The guy turns around, sees the gun, slows down a bit while still moving; runs to the forest. Now, if you're stupid enough to turn around instead of run away from the relatively aggressive twat shouting at you, you're even stupider by any standard to further that by running away hesitantly when you see that he's threatening to gat you.

Him and his crew stop at the church and pull their guns on me shortly after, and all I can say is I blame the Beretta. Fuck off Beretta.

cf1dac3b3f.jpg
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Will provide a demo upon administrative request.

MattIs

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your Action Request. The details for the player are as follows:

OOC Name: [ZF] Elijah K
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65346967

Reaction score
accepted.jpg
Sorry about the delay a staff member was busy so I had to take over, looking at the video the guy clearly turns around and looks at you and can see you gun pointing him, he runs off and jumps, now its debatable whether he has broken 3.4 but in my discretion he did because lets face it he was stood still and ran away once the gun was pointed towards him.
OOC Name: [ZF] Elijah K
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65346967
  • This user broke 3.4 since they ran from gunpoint from a small distance apart, user saw the gun and refused to take his own life into account.​

Status
Not open for further replies.