Boscar's Shop Guide

• Thread starter Deleted member 2538
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2538

STEP 1: Purchase a shop at the bank*. The most visited shops are bazzar stalls but the downside of those shops are the space. Also consider the law 1.10 which forbids living anywhere exept a residential area. So get a cheap slums apartment before the cops question you! Also, come up with a snappy name. Try using your initials or using a play-on word that includes the category of items you are selling. For example, if I was running a gun store, I would call it: OT Guns (Oscar Trulock Guns).

STEP 2:
Begin to slowly stock up your shelves with bats, bobby pins, food and guns to attract customers. Make sure you put all items for sale in view, or people might not buy your items. When selling items also make sure to check the sales tax before selling a good item.

STEP 3: Once you have done the basics, begin to decorate your shop. Use radios set to a pop or classic channel since rock might be too loud for customers. If you are VIP and have a pysgun remember to add clocks and shelves (or racks) on the side of the wall. You also might want to add more tables that are craftable in the F1 menu (although you need a certain level of crafting to make some).

STEP 4: Now you have a brilliant shop, it's time to get down to buisness. If you would like to start a criminal life, stay at the back of bazzar (where the drug dealer sometimes is) and wait for someone to come. Making sure the DD is not present and no one else can see, carefully bransish a suppresed weapon and bring the person into the back of your shop to mug/kidnap. If you would like to continue a normal life in the city of paralake, casually purchase a small sidearm (mac 11, m1911 or mp5) to defend your property in the case of a raid. Please remember the rules and don't break FearRP when attempting to save your shop.

I hope this guide helps anyone in need and gets people up to date with shops!

ef7aaf0904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's a nice guide and I respect that you've added it. Since it'll help a lot of new players out there :).

Perhaps you should add a preparation stage or link them to a crafting guide? Since it's a little vague by just saying add "Guns" since it isn't extremely obvious on how they get access to them straight away.

I think you could also circle the areas on the map in which the shops are located since the maps a bit vague aswell. I also find that adding a paragraph of your personal experience is a good way to give players some expectations.

Anyway other than that mate the guides nice and I hope new players reference it in the future

Reaction score
You didn't credit AyJay for the map of Paralake, here's the link: https://perpheads.com/threads/map-of-paralake-city.1902/

It's an alright guide but could use more steps and more detail, business shops are my favorite and you don't get to hear the god awful bazaar music which is another bonus, you should also tell new players about firearm skills and what they are / do, how to level them up quickly, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.