How to make money without blowing people in the underpass loo's: Tips on how to offer alternative services as employed citizens or unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's a few tips on what you could offer as a job to gain more money.

Courier:
Couriers one of the most useful, yet neglected jobs. Previously was only really used to allow medics and gov employees to have bats, and now mostly used so mayors can buy materials or other items, the courier job doesn't just have to be about delivering packages, you can offer other services, such as:
-Refilling water tanks for people. Offer it as a service. You advert your number and offer the service, and power growers usually do use this as I know from experience.
Since it requires minimal effort, you could charge about 1-5k per 10 tanks or work out your own fee system for it. Its an incredibly useful service to offer.
Sure, you could pocket the tanks, but dont do this, as it would ruin the authenticity of the service and put people off it.
Road crew:
Buy some fuel cans, and offer road side assistance for vehicles low on, or out of fuel. It'd be quicker and easier than towing. Charge +50% of the cost of the fuel can alongside this. The only negative to this, is you would have to charge more than the cost of a fuel can, meaning people could vouch for the cheaper option of towing.

Pawn shop:
You guys know what this is, but do you know the business side of it and how it truly works?
Pawn shops typically offer 2 services, Pawning and selling.
Selling is just straight up buying an item off of a customer. Simple. You get the item, they get the cash, you sell that item for more cash.
Pawning, however, is the process of getting a loan and lending the shop an item. You give them an item, or item(s), and they give you a loan. You either pay back the loan + Interest to get the item you pawned back, or if the loan isn't paid back in time, you keep the item and try to sell it off.

Some advice for the pawning business:
- You need to haggle for a price below what its actually worth.
- You then sell the item at a profit.

This might not work out for you as any business venture has the chance of failure. Play your cards right and work your negotiation skills up and you will sail smoothly throughout this. Due to the nature of PERP, you would probably be accepting solely stolen items, but there's pawn shops IRL who take stolen goods no questions asked. And hell, maybe if people start doing this, then people can finally unload all the shit they've accumulated in their storage's.

Hope these tips work for you, and if not, I'm sure you can make pocket change blowing people in the underpass loo's!​

Reaction score
A fuel can costs you 750$ 0% taxes thus making your 50% extra charge a 1075$ charge (if 25% taxes u indeed cover the 1000$+ 500$) So you rather offering a convenience if the car is out of fuel

Reaction score
  • Staff
As implied in my explanation, that getting fuelled up is solely for convenience purposes.

Deleted member 1235

I have you know, I offer very competitive prices for my underpass activities.

Reaction score
  • Staff
You'd do it for free, which is still very competitive in the market I guess.

Deleted member 1235

And I cut out the middle man by sucking him off too

Status
Not open for further replies.