guide to: kidnapping

Reaction score
here is a guide to kidnapping in 4 easy steps { follow the rule 5.6 kidnapping at all times}

step 1
make sure you have a valid reason to kidnap or get the consent of both party's if your doing it for rp

step 2
get the bugger in your car/van I'd recommend the ford transit as people cant see your hostage tied in the back and normal cars are normally very sus if they see a cop or civ tied up also USE A GUN to get them in

step 3
go to your home and set up some defences as the cops WILL TRY TO KILL YOU IF THEY HAVE A CLEAR SHOT make sure you cover the windows and other sniping spots

step 4
call 911 tell them you have a hostage and CLEARLY state what your demands are begin negotiations when they arrive make sure if there are more than 3 tell the others to leave ALWAYS keep your gun to the hostages head and stay calm once they have fulfilled your demands you can either bring the hostage in the car with you and drop them at a agreed location or let the hostage walk out and you stay inside i wouldn't recommend this but don't try to bullshit the police and follow your agreed terms

Reaction score
PLPD has no chill. They really should try to negotiate and not be stupid... But like you said, 90% of the time, TFU just rushes in, and usually, everyone including the hostages, the hostage-takers, and some TFU die in the process. But low and behold, that is perfectly acceptable for some weird-ass reason.
Yes, PLPD / TFU should definitely attempt to rescue the hostages using force if possible, but that should not be the first course of action, nor the second. Risking the lives of the hostages should always be a last resort.
In my opinion, an officer or a TFU officer should be demoted or suspended if they decide to try and rescue hostages by force and attempt to kill the hostage-takers, while it can still be avoided and other options are available. More so if this results in the death of a hostage.

Reaction score
yeah i had a hostage at hicktown and a officer just walks up to my window and shoots me in the head

Reaction score
i still havent forgivven you for that you cheeky bastard