Bought VIP and i don't have VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my name on the server is: Kile James
my steam ID is:STEAM_0:1:16195506
Reason: i bought VIP on the PERP server on the 9th of January 2015 but i don't get any of the benefits out of it e.g. i cant become swat or LT
Evidence: my evidence is the print screen i took of my Paypal account showing my money being donated to the server
upload_2015-1-9_20-17-46.png
also the fact i can't get a squad car although i bought VIP and VIP says that you can always get a squad car.
(the time and date is located at the bottom right although you will have to look closely).

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-9_20-17-31.png
    upload_2015-1-9_20-17-31.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
case the 2nd image don't work hear it is
i restarted gmod and rejoined 3 times i have waited a day now and it still wont work can someone fix or can i have my money refunded

Last edited:
Reaction score
As @ErmakDimon said, you gotta rejoin the server to receive the benefits otherwise it won't work. Try rejoining and see if that works :)
i have waited a day now and i still dont have VIP i have restarted like 20 times now and it still hasent worked so do i get a refund or VIP

Reaction score
Did you actually put your own Steam ID correctly into the text box?

Reaction score
Did you actually put your own Steam ID correctly into the text box?
i defently put my ID in i cheaked it befor and after 3 times and it came up with the same ID witch was mine becouse i used the id to get VIP on a dark rp server

Reaction score
It does seem like it worked, you definitely have premium according to the database.

Reaction score
Closed

As Fredy said, everything seems to be in order and you have your VIP, if you're still concerned make a report In-Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.