I think its time to call quits.

Reaction score
Well guys, its been a long ride.

My First Day

Starting from the beginning of the summer holidays, is where It all started. I was looking for new game modes to try and stumbled across a quit odd named one called; 'PERP'. I waiting a couple of minutes for the content to download and then I was in. It was night time when I had joined and could barley see my way. I walked in to a building which I now know as the PD. I joined the job but for some reason I could not get a police car (I would later know that I would need VIP). I quit the job and would eventually find the 'road crew' building. I joined the job, got my car eventually and started to drive. I didn't know about the patrolling side, aha. Later on that day, I had so many questions, I kept using /help over and over. Well, that was my first day...

Starting From the Bottom

On my ways around Paralake, exploring every corner around, I stumbled across a man called 'Billy Belinsky'. He taught me how to do certain things such as 'growing' and the things I should try when I was more experienced called; 'meth'. Furthermore, he told me that the business shops were a great place to start with. Billy, would from then on be a big asset for me. He turns up later in the story.

Growing For the First Time

As from the advice of Billy, I had bought if i recall correctly business shop 7. Growing was smooth, when I eventually learnt how to do it and things were good for now...

Being Raided For the First Time

So, on my first day of growing, it went all well until late at night, I heard a really strange noise. I had armed myself with a MAC-11 and some ammo I had bought from Steve Possible and was ready for anything. There were two guys and new me was able to kill both of them when they tried opening the second door. I had successfully defended myself and got a free pistol from it. The cops were OK with it and they got a medic to remove the body.

Trying To Dry Meth For the First Time

This thought always makes me giggle. So, I had my business shop and on the second day of playing, I had got the ingredients to make some meth. I placed my stove in the business shop. Yes, you read that correctly and placed down the meth. It didn't go well. I didn't even have a fire extinguisher.

Joining My First Organisation

My first organisation I had ever joined was called; 'The Finnish Mafia'. This was made by a man called Alexander. It was a little organisation but would lead on to meeting my best friend on the server. With this organisation, we owned Glass co and grew all night. Well, we also tried doing 10 meth batches on 5 stoves with 5 meth each. Alexander died, but I was able to get the fire out and make it survive! Lol, I never received a cut for that.

The Belinskys And Attempting To Base With Them

I would like to mention this as its a really important thing to me.

So at the time of joining, I just want to say. The Belinskys scared the fuck out of me. Seriously man, they were crazy mother fuckers. Viktor, you were one of the premium people to meet and this other guy called 'Harold' well he really didn't like my PT Cruiser...

My First Car

Now, some people had the mini or the beetle as their first car. I remember asking in OOC chat 'mini or beetle' and the hordes of them crying out to get a mini. I bought a mini had it for a minute and instantly sold it. Its shit but nowadays I love it. I instantly sold it and bought a PT cruiser and made it matte black. Swag.

Meeting Steve And Getting A Microphone

Right, so you know how I joined the 'The Finnish Mafia' well they were really cool guys. Alexander introduced me to this new sweater vest called 'Steve'. He asked me to teach him about the server and be his mentor. I was too lazy for that and he never spoke English, so I didn't.

Eventually, the organisation was disbanded as the leader left (miss you) and I would continue my adventure to eventually join an organisation I think were called 'The Black Leeves'? They were cool and owned the office! How awesome was that?!. I attempted to join the 'Hitman Royale' but the owner was very inactive, but thanks Alabin for trying to get me in.

The Day Billy Betrayed Me

I was growing in my little base, and then suddenly I hear a lock pick go. I get my gun which I had bought from Billy a couple of minutes ago and was ready. They thrusted through my door and my little MAC was not strong enough. They got me at gunpoint and took everything I had. I mean everything.

My First Screenshot

Just wanted to share my first screenshot on PERP (they were playing 'Simon Says' with cops);

8TrZ4oL.jpg

Creating An Organisation With Andrew And I

After playing for a while, I had met a man by the name 'Andrew Wright'. We had both had the same car (the Morgan Aero SS, which I bought at 450K ;))) before update) and due to this we started talking. We made the saints and I actually have an image to show of us!

Link To Organisation Page here.

Image:

EnFfTCw.jpg

Honourable Mentions of Events/People
  • Joining 'The Belinskys'
  • M.O.B
  • The Saints
  • Priests of Paralake
  • Groove Street
  • The Finnish Mafia
  • Spankey Mates
  • Crescendo
  • The Black Leeves
  • Steve
  • Yuri
  • Jesse
  • Celio
  • Simon
  • Michael Bishop
  • Tyler Bishop
  • Joshua Bishop
  • Mannerwaffel
  • Creepis
  • Liam
  • Alexander
  • Alabin
  • Doggy
  • Daniel
  • Ninja
  • Billy
  • John Mctalon
  • Senlin
  • Kelly Harrison
  • John Bishop
  • Eddie Grey
  • Joe Bishop
  • John Fifth
  • Yung
  • William
  • Ethan
  • Crow
  • Lewis 088
  • Nasul
  • Matty
  • Sugavi
  • Swiper
  • Pear
  • Ash
  • Chicken
  • Doggy x 2
  • Soren
  • Adsol
  • James Petersmith
  • Feng
  • Lissarc
  • Onahara
  • YoloMuffin
  • Palono
  • Robin
  • Robinson
  • John Daymon
  • Fexxe
  • Andrew
  • Blicky
  • Chrissy
  • Lostinyourmelons
  • Nathaniel
Sorry for the long list guys, but I have just met some great people.

Well, here are some screenshots I just want to share with you guys:

Here

These Include:

3IVlFzF.jpg

xSyn6M9.jpg

GPtThky.jpg

gpuUn5N.jpg

2npNKiH.jpg

...And more!

Some PERPheads Clips I Found Into One Video

Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could of said this in a nicer way, i didn't intend to offend you or anybody. Goodbye Pepitoz, I hope you achieve all that you aspire to do in life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bye, Thanks for letting in Crescendo, really had a good time, but now time here is over. Thanks for everything MM - Noah Santiago/Smith

Ayjay

Reaction score
In my opinion, you weren't a good Enforcer and showed that by breaking the rules.
I did not like you, and that's not intended to offend you but goodbye and good luck in whatever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is sad day to not get a mention.

tear.gif

Goodbye Pepitoz, good luck in whatever you'll be doing in future! Also, thank you very much with helping the staff team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just realized you joined PH just a few days before me, while i always thought you were a quite big part of this community since everyone know you. How many secrets are you still hiding little gnome?
Ciao ciao :)

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go pepitoz, you've been such a great friend of mine and one of the first people I would call my friend on perpheads, when I buy CS:GO we will have to play together. Love you bro!

Good Luck with your future and hope you get what you want in life
Blicky<3

Reaction score
Sad to see you go pepitoz, you were a great part of the community as an individual, good luck with pursuing your dreams.

Don't forget that I fucking love helicopters.

Reaction score
Goodbye Pepitoz, S, Tom, Michael. T. The man of many names. A. We had our differences but in the end we became very good friends. S. I'm truly gonna miss you, good luck with everything! S :) <3