BR on Gerkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Billy Savery / Billy Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Gerkin / Arnold Gerkin

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:58078054

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke 3.4 and 2.1 by stabbing a LEO for absolutely no reason. At tick 2.5K (roughly) Garry Arnolds panicked at Regal 4 and I was the first to respond. Because of this, I was restraining people trying to leave Regal 4 (John Doe, Ben Walker and John Daymon) I also restrained Chow for taking photos and being in the area and for my own safety as well as anybody else's. I told them to follow me to the parking lot so I could wait for higher ranking LEO's and other LEO's to show up since I can't handle Four people. Daymon died at some point and I requested a medic.

As we are walking to the car park, Gerkin shows up and I tell him to leave at least 2-3 times at which point I try to restrain him, Lockwood turns up and I hear him say "Chow get in" so I walk over to his car and politely tell him to fuck off and then I start getting stabbed and I tried to pull my gun out but I died.

Gerkin had been there a matter of 30 seconds and he had absolutely no reason as to why Chow was restrained and there was no reason to stab me at all. Chow would have been taken to the PD for questioning and if innocent then he would have been let go. There was a massive amount to be RPed out here and I hadn't even entered the Regals apartments yet. By stabbing me Gerkin ruined my RP and the situation that happened at Regal all because he thought it was funny.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ld2oig3ie9gmne/perpheads_demo_2015-6-27_12-56-16.dem

Tick: 2.5K Roughly

MattIs

denied.jpg

Please let me note out, that the roleplay in this situation is terrible. But considering they were attempting to burgle the property, and billy detained one of them it was in his best interest to escape.

Thanks for making your BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.