Action Request - 3bitzeret By Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robin Ljungberg // Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 3bitzeret // Arnold Gerkin

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58078054

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I have been doing literally nothing today, besides basing really. I just replanted after this happen, i don't really know how to explain the situaion besides that i just got Sniped for no valid reason what so ever, i had no gun, i was no threat, and there was no raid going on as u can see in the video, there were no one outside ''Starting'' a raid or anything like that for making it valid for 3bitzeret to be able to snipe me. But yeah, nothing was going on, no gun shots, i was unarmed, no threat, i was just standing there.

896d217fb7.png

Rules that 3bitzeret Broket:

First Rule broken
: 2.5 - Excessive Negativity.

f14810b06a1c43c51ef3b5cd608e1411.png

For basically just RDMing me, as i said, there was no valid reason to shoot me at the time being.

Evidence (Demo Required):

If an Mod+ feels like a Demo is needed, i can go ahead and upload one, because its only about me standing AFK really.

Tick: Not Needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

You were the first kill of the raid, although you were AFK Gerkin is safe to pressume you could've been armed, considering you're in a base full of armed goons ready to fight. Secondly, why run into a base when you can eliminate a few people then run in making the raid safer for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.