Ban Request 3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_OF_Nova, Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Eddie Gray
His/Her SteamID: Don't Know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.18, When in storage wile getting raided.
Evidence:

Reaction score
@Nots_Of_Nova you broke 3.26 by doing more than one action in one /me just saying ;).
How ever he did not break 3.18 ( if he did not store anything ) for going into the storage but if he did store anything he did.
He also broke 3.26 by not following the /me's you did.

I will give this a +Support for 3.26 and maybe for 3.18 if things get a bit more clearer.

Reaction score
The two sweatervests could also be warned for breaking 3.24 when they began exclaiming "metagaming" at you.

Unless there is provided proof (i.e. logs from admin, or video from Eddie displaying whether he stored something or not), the 3.18 is completely valid. 3.26 on yourself for doing 2 actions in one /me may be considered, and 3.26 on Eddie for ignoring your /me's and accessing storage despite being tied.

Neutral

Reaction score
-support You left the raid to deal with me, and there is no evidence that he actually put anything in/took anything out. Also unrelated note, theres a /report function for a reason. When staff are on, use it. And find out who the people are. Dont just post "dont know". It looks like you dont really care about these brs.

Reaction score
-support You left the raid to deal with me, and there is no evidence that he actually put anything in/took anything out. Also unrelated note, theres a /report function for a reason. When staff are on, use it. And find out who the people are. Dont just post "dont know". It looks like you dont really care about these brs.

If I don't care than why am I doing all this work to getting people banned, wouldn't just doing /report be easy and faster? And it takes about 40 min. each for videos to be uploaded.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

User didnt break 3.18
Really, you didn't have the sit controlled and don't see how you can occupy 4-5 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.