Ban Request 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova, (Brick Breeland)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Miller & Kirito Nagata
His/Her SteamID: Don't know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Users broke 2.1 & 3.4
Evidence: BTW, I was yelling at them to drop the guns and get on the ground.

Reaction score
From what I can see here is that James Miller took the chance to save his life once you were preoccupied (Which he did) so I can't fault him for that.

And for the other guy, he had his gun out and you shot at him. Which then turns the whole idea of not risking his life out the window. It then becomes a matter of 3.6 in which he needs to stay alive mate. I personally don't think they did anything wrong here.

They both decided that it was a better outcome with you dying (You were outgunned heavily) rather than surrendering.

Reaction score
-Support As Bully said, you became pre-occupied with the second person. He risked his life to defend himself while you where distracted.

ThomasGeorge

Bullyreese has made an excellent point stating that he was simply abiding 3.6 whenever this was a intentional or not, it was your fault that you were killed seeing that you were busy with shooting the guy who was running off.

Reaction score
-Support

You shot the other guy, he had to save his friend. He's taking his gun out while you are shooting his friend.

His friend was able to run because you tried to kill him by shooting at him.

3.6 Stay Alive - Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Nothing is wrong here.

Also, you cannot put two person under gunpoint. (( A stuff member told that before. ))

Deleted member 1235

As stated before and by others once shots are fired at the individual, 3.4 turns into 3.6. If you had not fired then perhaps this would be a different story but you cannot expect someone to stand there and be shot.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

None of the players were occupied under gun point.

Status
Not open for further replies.