BR on Roddy Marcello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeaTz / Eddie Stallone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cudder / Roddy Marcello
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 by shooting me when i was gonna give his friend 3 years for punching my police vehicle (Vandalism of goverment property)and evading arrest. He also was not aware how many years his friend was getting
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Did he have any reason to punch your car at all?

He broke 3.4 by gun pointing you then shooting you for such a small reason. As well as punching your car for no reason what so ever. It's obvious he tried to bait you so you would chase him.

Realistically you would not go up to a cop, punch his window and run off shouting swear words at him for no reason. So lets just say he had some sort of reason to do this. He then ran off and hid down at slums. He gets out his car, takes out his gun and kills you.

I was told by Eddie this is the same man as the the medic currently getting a BR? Or his friend. I was not to sure on what Eddie had meant. If this is true: He obviously wanted to kill you for putting him/his friend in jail as a medic? Not a good reason, Considering he only got 3 years? Come on really? How long have you been on the server. Did you really think this would be a good idea?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you sure that was his friend?, there was only one person in the car itself. However the player did break 3.4 as you posed no threat to him and also 3.3 as in real life you wouldn't just shoot a cop because your friend punched a car as it's unrealistic.

You also need to provide a download link and tick for the demo just to make sure that the video isn't edited.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please provide a demo of the incident in the next 48 hours.

Reaction score
@Eddie I just want to know why you pulled up out of nowhere and deployed spikes on me? How exactly did you know I was that guy's friend? On the video it just looks like someone trying to leave their apartment. Also the reason why I shot you was because at that point I knew my friend was wanted so since we are in the same org I decided to help him escape and not go to jail by shooting you down and escaping.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

Unfortunately there is currently insufficient
background to this situation.

@Eddie needs to explain why he stopped
Cudder at slums.

@Cudder needs to explain who he was
trying to protect and give a more
in-depth explanation as to why he
made the decision to shoot the officer.

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
Okay so basicly as you can see in the video there came up a guy a called plutaro marcello (The medic i arrested and is now banned aswell) and started punchwhoring my car, then he ran away, and i see him jumping into cudders car, i was gonna sentence plutaro with 2-3 years for vandalism of goverment property but then cudded killed me @Chris

Reaction score
I was trying to protect my friend Plutaro, who came into my car asking for a ride. I saw Eddie pull up and deploy spikes out of nowhere for no reason, and my instincts told me Plutaro was wanted and also that we were both going to end up in jail. Since I am in the same org as Plutaro, I decided to save both of our asses by stepping out and shooting the cop down so that we could escape. At the time I had no idea what crime he committed nor how long he was going to be sentenced. @Chris

Deleted member 27

Neutral

Why:

• Cudder broke Law 1.2 by verbally abusing the Police Officer (Eddie).
  • Cudder broke Rule 3.4, by deciding to punch Eddie's Police Car, without a valid reason, in my opinion.
  • Cudder then broke Rule 3.3 by deciding to shoot the Officer (Eddie) just because his friend was being arrested.
  • There was only one person on the car.
  • I dont have the full demo provided so i can't check what happened before and after in order to confirm my justifications with the rules.

Thanks for reading, and i wish good luck with this BR.
I may change my mind after a full demo is provided.
Feel free to correct me in this reply i've forgot any rules or a miss-understanding.
Also if you like my work, feel free to leave a +1 Reputation on my Profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Reaction score
my instincts told me Plutaro was wanted [snip] At the time I had no idea what crime he committed nor how long he was going to be sentenced.

Thanks for the prompt response @Cudder.

The cut-down version of your message removes the need for me to get a demo from Eddie as you acted upon very little information. Sadly your instincts weren't played out right in this situation as Plutaro was wanted for a trivial crime which would result in a short sentencing, and like you said you risked your life hugely (and probably got yourself a wanted-status) by killing the cop in such close proximity to the PD on an assumption - you didn't have enough information to make the decision, and if you did know why your friend was wanted, you should have found an alternative solution or let him go to jail.

accepted.jpg

@Cudder will be warned for 2.1 and 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.