BR on Synatec and blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Venomine/Arturo Marcello

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: blobvis 2.0 & Synatec/ Jonathan Davidson & Faith Davidson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78329224 & STEAM_0:1:71523592
Why Should This Player Be Punished: First of all I got called to the bazaars, I arrived and officers told me whats up. Screamings came out of the Bazaar Shop " Iam gonna blow your brain out!" and "We have a hostage". After I heard that I had a talk with an officer who said "They do not have a hostage." I told him that I'll get a warrant. After I got one I forced Jonathan to get out of the shop, he firstly cooperated fine, then he ran in circles and began to minge around, he started to not follow my orders while being gunpointed. ( Reason for gunpoint: They had a hostage and he is was one member of that "crime family" inside the shop) I told him to get on his knees and to not come towards me, he decided to run onto me and run in circles. Then he ran up to the the parkinglod, he was still being gunpointed. He unlocked his car and drove off while being gunpointed, I shot his tires and he continued driving off, at the end he got shot by me, he broke 3.4, 2.1 and 3.6.
After that little shootout, I came back to the shop. Synatec came out of his shop and I gunpointed him. I told him to get on his knees but he decided to close the door in gunpoint and run behind his wooden wall, I shot him in the lag. He broke 3.4 by not cooperating in gunpoint and running off.
The situation was over for Sgt. James when they started to blow up the whole RP sit, by minging around.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Thats from Sgt. James perspective you can see how blobvis 2.0 broke the listed rules.

Thats where Synatec broke the listed rules
http://demo.ovh.eu/de/b6c7f7f31a48bfdfc3707db844edead9/

Thanks for checking my BR out!
╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃ Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I was in hurry.
╰━━━╯

Reaction score
Btw talking in German about THE ooc situation is irritating as well, And stopping THE rp for a while in that way^^

Reaction score
Btw talking in German about THE ooc situation is irritating as well, And stopping THE rp for a while in that way^^

There was never a violation of 3.24 since the situation ended for me when you guys decided to play unrealistically. I rather add Administrator to the situation to have it solved in a peaceful manner instead of having another pointless shootout over something ridiculous.

It has been happening quite a lot lately where people performed such unrealistic actions that i personally do not want to waste my time in. If the person is not capable of playing within the rules as well as in a manner that makes the RP experience enjoyable i do not wish to interact with that person.

Reaction score
Wait... I aim a gun at a guy inside a vehicle and get a warning. Venomine shoots at the vehicle. Does that mean he deserves a warning or? Anyways, when it comes to the BR, he clearly did break 3.4 and 2.1. +Support, allthough I don't think your gun was really needed.

Reaction score
Right, let me explain my story.
Have fun reading.

First of all, I got in trouble for taking my OWN bat (it was not evidence, I dropped it by accident and he instantly took it).
I brought it to my storage chest, stored it. He walks up to my metal detector, telling me to open the door. So I opened it, he says come out with your handsup. I refused, closed the door. I did this a few times. They were going to raid me, so I said I had a hostage. My friend was acting to be the hostage. Then suddenly they claim I killed him, what was total bullshit. Then Sgt.James keeps screaming in his radio "I need a warrant on Faith Davidson". He knew I had a hostage inside, he knew he was not dead and he knew I said "Warrant and he is dead!" but he still asked for a warrant risking the hostage his life. Then I walked out of the bazaar shop, he pulled a gun out, but I already closed the door after he said get out of the shop. This all because I had the bat in my hand. (After this he just stopped the WHOLE RP sit, took his physgun out and said in LOOC "Waiting for an admin" he interupted the whole situation). The Lieutenant showed up, telling me to open the door. I refused, at this moment I never told him I had a hostage yet. I hear gun shots, I decide to take a look. My friend got shot, then the Lieutenant walks up to me, saying "Get on the floor now" (I did not see his gun pointed to me, this is why I ran to my apartment). Out of nowhere, he fires a shot to me hitting me. (At this moment I realized he had a gun pointed to me) I was NO threat at all! He got told I had a hostage, this is his reason to shoot me while I was unarmed and no threat to him or the public. My door was still opened, but I thought he was going to kill me, so I followed rule 3.6 and ran inside of my shop to stay alive. I never broke 3.6. I bandaged myself, and they start raiding me while they knew I had a hostage! So they batter the door, and of course because the 'hostage' was a friend of mine, I never shot him. (He got a automated Windows Update when they started battering my door). They batter my backdoor, so I 1 banged (Rekt) the cop battering it. They batter my front door, the Lieutenant walks in, I killed him because I had 2 floors made into my shop and he didn't see me there. (This defence was rated "Yeah, it's fine" by @Walker ). I wait, no cops walk in anymore. So I cleaned everything up and took a run for it. When I came back, another cop is there saying "Why is there blood and bulletholes everywhere". I tell him to fuck off, he batters my door. He killed me, and I ended up in the admin sit.
All the time, they KNEW I had a hostage.

@Sgt.James
@Walker
@Venomine

Reaction score
First of all, I got in trouble for taking my OWN bat (it was not evidence, I dropped it by accident and he instantly took it).
I brought it to my storage chest, stored it.

You dropped the Bat claiming that it belongs to your friend who unfortunately died when you fought over something is was not aware of.

He walks up to my metal detector, telling me to open the door. So I opened it, he says come out with your handsup. I refused, closed the door. I did this a few times.

You picked up the bat that was used in a crime then shortly after being told to drop it on the ground you refused to do so and went to your Storage/Shop.

They were going to raid me, so I said I had a hostage. My friend was acting to be the hostage.

We never said we were going to raid you. I simply asked you to come outside with the evidence you stole from the scene. We also knew you never had a hostage nor have you had a reason to be holding one.

Then suddenly they claim I killed him, what was total bullshit. Then Sgt.James keeps screaming in his radio "I need a warrant on Faith Davidson". He knew I had a hostage inside, he knew he was not dead and he knew I said "Warrant and he is dead!" but he still asked for a warrant risking the hostage his life.

What ? I never claimed you of murdering anyone, nor suspected you of doing so nor did i requested for a warrant. What i did request was for additional Units preferably a Supervisor (which at that moment was involved in an admin sit and could not respond). Still at that time we knew you did not have any hostages being held inside your shop. (Again, you did not have the reason to have one in the first place).

Then I walked out of the bazaar shop, he pulled a gun out, but I already closed the door after he said get out of the shop. This all because I had the bat in my hand. (After this he just stopped the WHOLE RP sit, took his physgun out and said in LOOC "Waiting for an admin" he interupted the whole situation).

You decided to start opening and closing the door over and over after being asked to leave the shop. You even have been told not to reach for your pockets otherwise you could have possibly been shot for attempting to pull out a weapon. Infact you even used that to start "troll" by actually doing "/me reaches for pocket" and shortly after "/me gets out smokes" again risking being shot over it.

At this moment the RP has ended and i decided not to waste my personal time for a person who is not capable of roleplaying realistically as expected on a Serious RP server.

Shortly after you then decided to open the door again and placing a chair at the door followed by commands to attempt to suicide. (Again all you had to do was to simply drop the bat which was used in a crime and was being bagged as evidence)

The Lieutenant showed up, telling me to open the door. I refused, at this moment I never told him I had a hostage yet. I hear gun shots, I decide to take a look. My friend got shot, then the Lieutenant walks up to me, saying "Get on the floor now" (I did not see his gun pointed to me, this is why I ran to my apartment).

At this moment i had my physgun out signalizing that i was no longer involved in the situation. Standing a few meters away from the actual scene so that officers who still showed interest of dealing with them were not being slowed down because of me standing there.

Out of nowhere, he fires a shot to me hitting me. (At this moment I realized he had a gun pointed to me) I was NO threat at all! He got told I had a hostage, this is his reason to shoot me while I was unarmed and no threat to him or the public. My door was still opened, but I thought he was going to kill me, so I followed rule 3.6 and ran inside of my shop to stay alive. I never broke 3.6. I bandaged myself, and they start raiding me while they knew I had a hostage! So they batter the door, and of course because the 'hostage' was a friend of mine, I never shot him. (He got a automated Windows Update when they started battering my door). They batter my backdoor, so I 1 banged (Rekt) the cop battering it. They batter my front door, the Lieutenant walks in, I killed him because I had 2 floors made into my shop and he didn't see me there.

As mentioned already i removed myself from the scene waiting for an administrator. I was not part of the raid.

(This defence was rated "Yeah, it's fine" by @Walker ).
I wait, no cops walk in anymore. So I cleaned everything up and took a run for it. When I came back, another cop is there saying "Why is there blood and bulletholes everywhere". I tell him to fuck off, he batters my door. He killed me, and I ended up in the admin sit.

Still not part of the raid as i was talking to a Moderator at the moment.

All the time, they KNEW I had a hostage.

A non existent one, yes.

----------------------------

TL;DR: A lot of what you wrote is either a lie or never happen that way.

""Then suddenly they claim I killed him, what was total bullshit. Then Sgt.James keeps screaming in his radio "I need a warrant on Faith Davidson"." for example.

Please provide your demo as evidence. I've already gave mine to Walker.

Cannot believe i just wasted 10 minutes of my life arguing about this.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The warning on Blobvis only accounts for him
driving off at gunpoint (I confirmed this with
@Walker on steam) and I will be acting
upon everything prior to that.

Blobvis was hugely disruptive to the situation and
had no intention to roleplay properly with a keen
desire to preserve his life, and as such he
has been banned for 3 days.