Brand Clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if it's even possible but if it is and if other people like it i thought this would be a cool thing to add. Currently you can get simple leather or suit jackets , t-shirts and sweaters. It isn't too much. Anyways wouldnt it be cool to add certain brands and maybe even more options like Polos , Blouses and maybe just thin shirts. I do know this will probably require alot of work to model and actually implent. But after all i'm pretty sure it will be worth it as alot of people love servers with alot of clothing options and just some more options in general as most servers don't even have a custom clothing option. If we'd add this it would push us all the way to the top probably , which we already are in perp :p

Benefits:
It will probably attract alot of new players as only a very few servers have a custom clothing option , let alone such an advanced one. It will show people that this server is professional and does everything to improve on the server. also you can show off your wealth by these brands , most people buy brand clothing to show off IRL too , anyways. It should be made so that only the richest can afford the top quality brands. For example (13000 for a ralph lauren polo and 80.000 for a gucci sweater). Yes , this will more become a showoff update but it will bring alot of cool things along with it!

Cons:

It will require a shitload of work if it's even possible to do , i can't think of any other cons.

Brands (Some of which i personally like and most others like)

Ralph Lauren (Polos , sweaters) (Personal Preference)
Tommy Hilfiger (Sweaters) (Personal Preference)
Lacoste (Sweaters , shirts) (Personal Preference)
Gucci (Sweaters)
Louis Vuitton (Blouses)
Calvin Klein (T-shirts)
Jack and Jones (No clue honestly , jack and jones does not show brands on most clothing)
Adidas (Shoes , shirts)
Nike (Shoes , Shirts)

Reaction score
Please no lmao
Other con : Copyright

I do not want people flexing in perp with their gucci clothing and screaming gucci gang the whole time TBH.

Reaction score
Please no lmao
Other con : Copyright

I do not want people flexing in perp with their gucci clothing and screaming gucci gang the whole time TBH.
What did you think about all the cars in gmod , pretty much copyright too if you look at it that way. Gmod is a sandbox game and gives everyone the freedom of making and designing whatever they want. I can promise you that not even one car brand has ever been asked if they'd allow their cars to be in gmod.

Reaction score
What did you think about all the cars in gmod , pretty much copyright too if you look at it that way.
Idk about that exactly, however what i do know is that back in the v3 and v2 times we had Nike shoes and the logo was I believe inverted to avoid copyright thats why I added it as a con. Only woman could wear those nike sneakers tho

Reaction score
What did you think about all the cars in gmod , pretty much copyright too if you look at it that way. Gmod is a sandbox game and gives everyone the freedom of making and designing whatever they want. I can promise you that not even one car brand has ever been asked if they'd allow their cars to be in gmod.
Cars are not protected in the same way clothing is, an Arma 3 server had clothing such as Ralph Lauren and such they even had British Airways, they got told off and now they don't have anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.