Brandon Heat, hello dear sir!

Reaction score
Hello guyz,

I've been playing recently on this server - under the name "Brandon Heat", some already met me, some already hate me - and some will meet me.
Iam fairly new to roleplay, so often iam pretty quit, since i often still feel a.. strange feeling while doing it. Iam playing as Officer only, due to the fact i dont have alot of time to spend, so i gonna prioritize on something. I might try to sign up for a senior officer, when i get a better grid of everything.
I enjoy the game so far, so i try my best to get intro it.

In reallife iam 27 years old, pretty old for most of the people here, as far as i ve seen.
Iam from germany, i work as a machine engineer in hamburg, right now i have (had) 2 weeks off - so i gotta start my work again and can only play in the weekend and sometimes on the evening (like pretty late in the evening, for a short amount of time). I like to go to the gym(like 4 times the week), i like sport, Women and history and to walk with my dog.

Reaction score
That's cute, I've probably seen you around sometime. c: I'm glad you enjoy this gamemode, but when I joined I instantly got buttfuffed by loads of people, so. That was like 3 years ago back in Evocity.

Oh well.

Reaction score
well, iam getting bullyed pretty often as well, like a grp of people just try everythign to fuck u up.
Also i notice, that alot of people try to fuck u up when u play officer, no matter what. Like when i pull someone over, everyone closeby comes and have something to say and try to find a rule or law i broke, just to fuck me up.

Same thing with the officers. They are so eager to fuck u up, as well when u are a officer urself, they just try to look good on higher ranked officers, so u forgot ur light ? omg pull over, i arrest u, i call a supervisor now. But i guess they are young, they take it to serious and dont know how to handle this or dont have any real life expience at all - i dont know.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I've seen you around recently mostly as cop and you seem to be a nice cool guy and I can't wait to see more of you in this community. If you need any advice or help don't hesitate to drop me a PM here on the forums.

Reaction score
Welcome pal, I've seen you a few times pal, your policeing skills are decent but may need a little work if you want to become senior in the future, ask to patrol with a white listed officer and they can give you the help you may need.

Reaction score
Iam fairly new to roleplay, so often iam pretty quit, since i often still feel a.. strange feeling while doing it.
had the same thing when i was new.
when you get the taste of it you will be unstopable my dude.

i like sport and Women
I am pretty sure you aren't the only one on here...

I hope you'll enjoy your stay on this server :)