Intro or comming back thread

Reaction score
So, most of the older players and the newest ones might actually know me, but there is plenty of people that just joined the community but I dont know them. I will try to introduce myself over here, sorry for bad spelling.

Hello, my name is Sebastien, Iam now 16 years old and currently, Iam working on changing myself, not because of me comming back, but because of somebody else that changed my life completelly.
My perma-ban got reduced to 3 months, since staff team believed I was cheating, which, it litelarry looked like. Now, Iam looking forward to be back on the server 7th next month and I will probably change my name IG so people arent spamming shit like : Hacker is back, Citizenhack.me, hacks and etc. ( which is pissing me off ).

I would like to tag people that trusted in me this whole time and helped me getting me evidence that I wasnt cheating.

@Col. Collier - My hitler- nazi friend, thanks for bringing me on this server, owe you a big one ( we need to play DayZ, it reached BETA.)
@Hondje! - One of thNele guys that I could trust and they actually helped me.
@iQuinten - Trusted me and backed me up when it was needed, I owe you aswell a big one.
@NeluDaHunter - Good m8, genually a good lad.
@Jericho - I hope I tagged the right one, was hell of a fun with you.
@PandaPhyed - You need to get a better aim on PUBG, but yo ass trusted me, so much thanks.
@Shokron13 - Have you learned the allahu akbar yet? Also, thanks for trusting me.
@Aylin Blvck - Helped me when I first came to the server, was an huge help. Owe you a big one.
@Husky - Nice montages, lets hope I will join you in these once in a day. Jk. Good friend.
@Blue - Thanks for making me weaponry for some cheap prices
@Cody Garrett - Thanks mate, you are an good help and will be.
@attacker1983 - Hope you will get one day enforcer and your streams shall be good.
@ICEKILLER_99 - genually a good lad, hope I will see you on the server :)

And I still have a lot of people to tag that helped me or are good friends, but I cant remember forum names and Iam hungry as fuck in school, so, my ass will get going. Once I get home I will edit this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i look forward to you coming back, hope you continue to assist the plpd with rushing with a m9 and killing them all.

Reaction score
Honestly, i don't see why your back since you cheated, and it looks like too me your still denying that you were cheating, which makes it look to me like your not sorry at all.

Changing your IG name when ur back changes nothing about ur rep just shows you cba to actually build your rep back again urself lol

tldr cheaters should be indef banned

i wont edit out what i said rather change it, i didn't realise it wasn't that you were cheating it's that some people get a boner for perma bans !!!! I retract what i said and apologise

Last edited:
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

seeing people's barrels through walls is automatic cheating amirite..

Reaction score
I don't know what "hacks" you guys are talking about, we all know he's so good because of his sick gaming chair

Last edited: