BREAK THE CYCLE!

Reaction score
People complain about those who just play cop. I genuinely do not enjoy role playing as a criminal as it’s just not what I think my character would do that. I enjoy playing as a cop so I will continue to do so.
People don't really roleplay as criminals, they just make money and have a laugh

Reaction score
Just be as rich as jack morman and you won't have any problem maybe some autismo but thats oke ly jack

Reaction score
Why would he raid friends, the PD give everyone enough action with the amount of raid hungry tfu about.

Reaction score
Excuse me don't try to help olsen here or we will Community Wide-ban you!!!!

Reaction score
I mean, the “minority” complaining about Olsen managed to influence their cbans, don’t think it was that irrelevant, was clearly quite serious.

if you think that any of them were banned because of people complaining and the owners and higher staff actually listened to the community you are one delusional man.

Reaction score
it literally is, "Minority complaining about olsen managed to influence their cbans" is word for word claiming that the owners/higher staff actually listen to the community. Good day sir

Reaction score
Whenever the biggest orgs on the server go up against each other, the police usually end up winning.

If we take proactive and dynamic armed police response out of the cycle in gang wars then things would be different, but theres no point in winning a battle with a rivalling gang if you die to police moments later.

rat

Reaction score
SIR FREEZE!

child_teen-police-officer-costume-999664.jpg

THIS IS THE OPINION POLICE AND YOU'RE IN POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL MEME

FORFEIT YOUR MEME OR YOU WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT AND IA WILL NOT DEMOTED ME BECAUSE IT'S BIASED

Deleted member 4983

meanwhile megaloli's is like 1/3 the size of orgs in 2015 and is classified as a zerg, that's how you know the server is ded

Reaction score
Whenever the biggest orgs on the server go up against each other, the police usually end up winning.

If we take proactive and dynamic armed police response out of the cycle in gang wars then things would be different, but theres no point in winning a battle with a rivalling gang if you die to police moments later.

Eventually yeah, but you don't take into consideration the PD loses the majority of the gunfights. They end up winning after they got wiped 3 to 4 times over. You could argue that they lose no weapons in the meantime and that this would be considered fair but is that really the case?

Reaction score
i dont see whats so bad about the pd winning we can all eat chicken in prison TriHard 7