Greek Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greek Empire
One of the most powerful Mafia

History:

The Greek Empire is an organization with history: Long time ago 2 brothers (Johnny Quid & George Quid) moved from Greece to Evo city because they had a lot of enemies in their country. The Quid brothers joined a gang named The Outlaws they started a new life there they were growing drugs selling illegal items but everything changed when their leader Selena died. They decided to create their own gang named Rocknrolla.
But their enemies destroyed their organization. Many members died other member joined other orgs but the loyal members helped them to move in Paralake city and create one of the most powerful organization named Greek Empire. Then they destroyed all their enemies and everyone who got in their way that is why Greek Empire is one of the most powerful Mafia in Paralake city.

What we do:

*Raiding
*Bank robbery

*Growing Weed/coca
*Open gun stores
*Cooking meth
*A
ssassinations

Rules:
Be active on the server.
Be friendly to others.
Dont steal or kill any org member.

Always help org members if they need your help.
Respect the other members.

Ranks:

Leaders: The guys who created the org.

------------------------------------------
Boss: When the leaders are unavailable boss can command everyone.Boss always is the commander in criminal activities.

-----------------------------------------------------
Assassins: Doing assassinations if Leader or Boss wants someone dead.He can participate in criminal activities too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Elite raiders: The best raiders in our org. They can lead raids and they can raid alone if they want.

--------------------------------------------------------
Cleaner: After a raid or an assassination someone has to clean up the mess.Cleaner can participate in raids. Requires a truk or a van to move the corpses or drugs from raids.

---------------------------------------------
Raiders: Members that knows to use firearms and can participate in a raid or a bank robb.A raider cant raid someone alone you need at least 1 Elite raider with you or someone in higher rank.

----------------------------------------------
New Gangsters:New members in the org. They have to prove their skills and if they are good they will get promoted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone close for now this thread? Greek empire no longer exist.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Uh.. Wasn't I in this Johny?
Yes but because of inactive members i re open it. If you want add me on steam and when you are online i will invite you again.

Reaction score
The Belinsky Family has marked you as hostile. You will be dealt with accordingly.

Reaction score
Steam name:HungryHungryIndex
Age;12
Ingame name:Mortakai Costello
Playtime;over 1 day
Firearms;2 (still trying to work on it)
Lockpicking;0 (i never really use them)
Car model; audi tt07
Genes;str-2 int-3 dex-1 influ-1 percep-1 regen-1

Reaction score
Hungry index said:
Steam name:HungryHungryIndex
Age;12
Ingame name:Mortakai Costello
Playtime;over 1 day
Firearms;2 (still trying to work on it)
Lockpicking;0 (i never really use them)
Car model; audi tt07
Genes;str-2 int-3 dex-1 influ-1 percep-1 regen-1
Approved you will be a New Gangster until you get more expirience on the server.

Reaction score
Steam name: Dexter
Ingame name: Dexter Kingston
Playtime:2 days
Firearms skills:1 (at the moment)
Lockpicking skill:1 (at the moment)
Car model:Ford Transit (also saving up for ZL1)
Geneticks: strengh: 3, Inteligence: 1, Dexterity: 1, Influence: 0, Perception: 0, Regenaration: 2.

Reaction score
Dexter said:
Geneticks: strengh: 3, Inteligence: 1, Dexterity: 1, Influence: 0, Perception: 0, Regenaration: 2.
I will watching you for a few days because i never saw you on the server i wanna see how you are acting.

Reaction score
Dexter said:
ok that's fine i am normally on in morning and from 4 to about 6 (london time)

Reaction score
Hey already had so much fun in the org, but i just wanna say friday 16th night to sunday 18th night i will be inactive as away. then from tuesday 20th to wednesday 23rd i will be inactive as on holiday. might see you again before if not see you in 2 weeks. :) (all london timings)

Reaction score
Dexter said:
Hey already had so much fun in the org, but i just wanna say friday 16th night to sunday 18th night i will be inactive as away. then from tuesday 20th to wednesday 23rd i will be inactive as on holiday. might see you again before if not see you in 2 weeks. :) (all london timings)
See you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.