bruh momento numero uno (Ar on Thanov Devgru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Eru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ???? / Thanov Devgru
His/Her SteamID: ?????
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5
Shot me for nothing but complying with his orders.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was going to raid you and I heard shots or at least something hit me so I shot as a reflex, don't cry now.

Reaction score
No shots were fired check my POV. Stop lying.
You shot me for literally no reason so it is 2.5
You're most likely still a bit annoyed that I stole ur ak and proceeded to RDM me.
iu

Reaction score
The only shot I see being fired is the one you're firing at me?????
mind giving me a timestamp?

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
listen to the shots being fired short after I mugged you, your friends started schooting at me and my friends so stop bullshiting now man, your telling me to stop crying for the ak but your doing exactly the same mate so what's the fucking deal don't cry because you lost your pistol okay?

Reaction score
Give me the timestamps of the shots.
You shot me.
Then you died afterwards by my friends.

Once again stop lying or prove it with some EVIDENCE.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I tell you to fucking listen to the shots being fired???? can you read?

Reaction score
You clearly don't read what I said.
It's fine we will wait for staff

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
great cuz you don't get it. Listen closely after I told you to drop your stuff, your friends started shooting so wtf is your problem mate.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tchami first of all, get your shit together. Don't be rude when replying, no need for it. It just shows me that you are not sorry about your actions.

Then... So by your statement you shot him for no valid reason, just a reflex as you heard shots?

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Listen it’s always “calm your shit” look what he posts to provocate me? The why you lying meme and etc.. but your only speaking to me about it. Secondly his friends started shooting what els am I supposed to do? Let them kill me or my friends? Great joke there. Sorry for saying the words “fucking/can you read” if that’s the problem.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

we didn't shoot btw, that was at bazaar or something. just lyk

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well I knew my friends were waiting and I heard shots just after I told him to drop his stuff.. I thought it was jonah’s friends. So I shot him as I thought you guy’s were shooting at us. If your friends really didn’t shoot THEN I’m sorry for shooting. But I only shot to defend and I didn’t mean to break any rule at all. The shots looked so close that I thought it was jonah’s friends.

Reaction score
I would like to go over your points real quick,

In what way have I provoked you? I posted the lying meme cause its a wholesome meme that I find funny and relatable in this situation.
If you feel provoked by me saying that you might've felt annoyed by losing an Ak. Then I find that hard to believe because, I could not see any other reason for you killing me beside that. So I assumed that is the reason to why you shot me

I'd also liked to point out you never told me to drop any stuff, never gave me the chance to do so since I was already dead.
You told me to put my hands up and to get inside which I proceeded to do.

So I shot him as I thought you guy’s were shooting at us.

Would still not be justified since I was unarmed and you saw that, I was also fully complying with your orders, therefore no reason for me to be shot. Beside that, you claimed in your very first statement : I was going to raid you and I heard shots or at least something hit me so I shot as a reflex,
Nothing has hit you.

I mugged you,
You disarmed me, never mugged me.

I'd just like to point out that I've been respectful through the AR completely and never provoked you. If you do feel that way show me what I said and I will justify it for you or (admins).

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you on that and I apologise for my rude answers. I think I asked in the beginning but not sure, I’m sorry for shooting you and I also want to refund anything you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.