Server Suggestion BUFF SHROOMS

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make the price of shrooms higher.

Why should this be added? (pros): When shrooms are growing/being found you only find about 10 at a time. They take a decent amount of time to grow and only make $150 per shroom. Considering with the other drugs you make amount 15k per yield shrooms should be higher if not the same.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None?

*Other additions:

Reaction score
I like the idea alot, and agree. Though I do not think they should be the same as the other drugs since you can do both at the same time, that would double the amount of profit, but 250-300 per shroom or something in that range wouldnt hurt.

Reaction score
I like the idea alot, and agree. Though I do not think they should be the same as the other drugs since you can do both at the same time, that would double the amount of profit, but 250-300 per shroom or something in that range wouldnt hurt.
yeah but 250 300 per would make them the best drug in perp

Reaction score
Yes agree'ed. They shouldnt be giving 150k+ a hour but they should be more than 1.5k/10mins

Reaction score
who cares about shrooms anyways something that grows in forests and public places wont be mainstream nor will be used regularly BUT better to increase the prices since with the current prices they are not comparable with other drugs

Reaction score
I started with like 20 shrooms and grew them every evening and early morning for a week in a secret location. I ended up in total producing about 300 (Don’t quote me on that). It’s somewhat profitable, just disproportionately low compared to other drugs. If you master the technique it will allow for more to be obtained. It is incredibly difficult to maximise profits and avoid detection and it’s likely you’ll need to find a place to grow them that’s relatively near to your base.

Dunno if a price increase would be sufficient for them seeing as they’re relatively easy to grow (albeit not in mass production) however a Yield increase would suffice beautifully, or alternatively, a way to produce them in a base alongside weed, coke and / or meth.

Reaction score
Surely because of the added risk of growing shrooms in public, an argument could be made that they should earn more than other methods of drug production, though maybe limiting the amount of planters you can place while also growing shrooms so its not too OP

Na1

Reaction score
I agree, the only efficient way if gathering these things is by car and when taking account the price of fuel you barely brake even when gathering these things. Defiantly need a buff.

Reaction score
I started with like 20 shrooms and grew them every evening and early morning for a week in a secret location. I ended up in total producing about 300 (Don’t quote me on that). It’s somewhat profitable, just disproportionately low compared to other drugs. If you master the technique it will allow for more to be obtained. It is incredibly difficult to maximise profits and avoid detection and it’s likely you’ll need to find a place to grow them that’s relatively near to your base.

Dunno if a price increase would be sufficient for them seeing as they’re relatively easy to grow (albeit not in mass production) however a Yield increase would suffice beautifully, or alternatively, a way to produce them in a base alongside weed, coke and / or meth.
The fact it took a whole week to make 45k kinda proves my point. You can make that in less than 20mins of growing/drying.

Reaction score
I've made some improvements which will:
  • Increase how quickly the shrooms multiply
  • Increased the areas that you can plant shrooms (mainly allowing them to be planted on properties again)
    • (Also decreased some areas like the PD)
  • Increased the value of shrooms