Bug Report (After a violent encounter involving in-game violence and shooting, my character's job experience abruptly dropped from level 21 to 16. Add

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: After a violent encounter involving in-game violence and shooting, my character's job experience abruptly dropped from level 21 to 16. Additionally, there is a subsequent bug preventing any further job experience progression, even after prolonged gameplay.

How to reproduce the Bug: 1-Begin roadcrew tasks and engage in vehicle repairs as usual.
2-Encounter a hostile player who resorts to violence and shoots my character.
3-Witness an immediate drop of job experience from level 21 to 16 due to the violence, as indicated by the server's rule of losing 250 job exp upon death by firearm.
4-Continue playing in the server, investing additional time to confirm the bug's severity.
5-Despite playing extensively for over an hour, observe that job experience remains stagnant at level 16, with no progression.

Time Stamp: The violent encounter leading to the experience drop occurred at [1:07 PM]. The subsequent lack of job experience progression was observed from [1:16PM + 1 hour] onwards.

Errors: No visible errors are evident during gameplay. The issue relates to the loss of job experience due to violence and the subsequent inability to progress further despite continued gameplay.

Media: https://ibb.co/kQmtTkt

Upvote 0