Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Bullet vest to civilian
Short explanation (in notes):
-You could craft/buy bullet vest

Detailed description
(why should it become added/...):
-Because in real life you can buy bullet vest on gun shop and it would come handy if you are in shooting

Optional additions:

-Bullet vest to crafting list
-Bullet Vest to gun shop

Reaction score
Wait, An anti-bullet vest or a bullet vest? A bullet vest like a bullet chain around you for more ammo or a vest where ammo cannot penetrate through?

Reaction score
- support

This is an idea that has been on many different PERP servers which I have played. I think it shouldn't be added as it will just completely unbalance fighting in game. When fighting cops, the civilians already have a huge advantage with the choice of weapons whether it be a beratta m9 (the same as cops use) or a high powered assault rifle (SWAT also have the choice of high powered weapons, however there is only a maximum of 4 SWAT) This means it wouldn't be fair. Think of it this way, I am part of The Virtuous which is a huge organisation currently. Imagine if 10 or 15 active members were geared up in bullet proof armour, high powered assault rifles etc, it wouldn't be fair to the cops nor to SWAT. I think the reason why Bullet proof armour has not been added is to preserve gameplay and make it a fair experience for both cops and civilians.

Reaction score
Already suggested and denied.

The idea before this was light, medium and heavy vests and the issue was that Crimenals would be like the army and the whole police force would look like a crowd of hill billys with pocket pistols and lever action rifles.

Reaction score
+support

Personally I like this idea of everyone having the option a protective vest. You say that people will be over powered when buying one, but it is just like buying an expensive gun. There's nothing stopping you from buying one, therefore I think it is quite fair. You could make the vest visible to other players so they are aware that they are at a disadvantage, or make it a law that you can't wear one in public.

Reaction score
DENIED - The suggestion will be denied, it's something we have suggested in the past but we're not intending on adding an idea like this. However, thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.