BUS LINES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe it is a good idea to get buslines.
So you can move fast and cheap and there are some new jobs to get.
and there is many free space in the maps where you can make busdepots
it is more because the monorail is a way that is not going every where and it is not getting used that much and if it is you first need to get to it and in that time you could have been at you destination already.
and if this is going to get real the payment is not that high i think somethink around 50 per day (can't remember what it is cuzz I have been banned for the past 5 months and waiting for an unban)
and I have driven around in a bus around the map and i think on the beach you got a spot that is gray and empty so you can put it there and than u have the food shop across the street.

GREETS, Rutger (rutgerone)

Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Removed before, city is customly built so there's three zones and the tram goes to all of them. This has been suggested several times and has gotten denied cause it just ends with an RDM mingefest.

I'd just favour keeping the monorail, since it doesn't require someone to take a job for people to receive free transport. Plus, there's the taxi driver.
Buses aren't really necessary with what we've got at the moment. Getting around the city is easy at the moment, so another form of transport just seems excessive in my opinion. Plus, from what I recall, buses were here once, but got removed, and there was probably a good reason behind that.

I'd just favour keeping the monorail, since it doesn't require someone to take a job for people to receive free transport. Plus, there's the taxi driver.
Buses aren't really necessary with what we've got at the moment. Getting around the city is easy at the moment, so another form of transport just seems excessive in my opinion. Plus, from what I recall, buses were here once, but got removed, and there was probably a good reason behind that.

I like the monorail as well but I think it would be a nice idea to have a bus line as well so it's another fun way to make money.

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.