Bus Driver job Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Bus driver job

Short explanation (in notes):
- Has a couple of bus routes, able to choose which one you use at the NPC
- Comes with a Max 10 people on bus (or more/less depending on what the staff says)
- Bus stops made around the map, on each route

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think this job should be added since sometimes its a big pain walking to the nearest monorail, the first problem is that its very far away from spawn, and the character gets tired by the time he gets to the hospital (on max stamina).

This would also be another good way to make money LEGALLY, im not saying you should pay the bus driver alot, but something like $100 p/m should be enough.

Another good/bad idea about this job is that you should be able to buy fuel at every bus stop (This function will only be use-able by bus drivers so normal citizens/cops cannot use this fuel station)

This form of transport will also be more beneficial to the players that do not own a car, since they would need to use the monorail and im pretty sure there are only 3 stops, so it makes it a pain moving around, with a bus driver it would be easier.

Optional additions:
- Different types of bussed (small and a double decker bus)
-5k to reserve a spot on the bus, so for example 5x public spots and 5x spots that you can reserve (need to re-reserve each time you join the server)

(Ive looked and could not find a similar suggestion, but sorry if im wrong)

Ash

Reaction score
Well as stated it has already been suggested and denied several times, it just wouldn't work with this Map- at least I believe that.
I would suggest adding more information to why it should get Accepted this time, if not it will be closed in 4* hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now see, the bus driver job was on the server back in 2013 in EvoCity.
The bus was too big for paralake roads, so it got removed. I dont think it will ever come back.

Reaction score
We have a monorail that visits the 3 main areas a bus driving is not needed.

Please research before you post this has already been suggested and denied.

Ash

Reaction score
It had got removed when Paralake came out for reasons which are pretty obvious, it was just too big for the map's roads and just took up massive spaces and caused problems when driving around. As stated it has been suggested many times;
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/bus-driver-job.6742/
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/bus-job.4281/
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/new-job-bus-driver.3775/
and that's only a couple.

You haven't really suggested why it should be added this time; therefore I'm going to close it- if you want to suggest it in the future then feel free to if you're going to add why it should be added this time and why it's different to the previous reasons.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.