Bye, for real now!

Reaction score
Well if you've just seen my recently post that i was leaving i actually wasn't and i was starting playing again, but now i'm taking a real goodbye Perpheads i will be gone from the server a long time. I don't have the interest in Garry's Mod & Perpheads i just wanna thank some people for making the forums and server the best. Thanks for the time Perpheads cya another time hope the server will stay up! :)

Thanks to:
Daymon (For Being A Good Mod thanks for making the server safe from rulebreakers! :p)
Victor (For Being Such A Friendly Guy We Will Still Talk In Steam I guess)
Momo (For making the server funny to play on, very friendly and funny to play with :p)
Alabin (For Making The Server Fun To Stay On A Very Friendly Swed :p, And A Awesome Mod)
Ethan (Nice Dude, Knows the rules goodluck in the future.)
Ben Lockwood (For Helping Me Out With Joining Crescendo Overall A Nice Dude & A Nice Admin!)
Steve (For Being That Finish Guy That Says ''Jävla Svennar'' Thanks For Being Friendly And Nice To Me Goodluck In The Future)
Stomper (For Letting Me In 504 & Nice Guy Knows The Rules Nice Mod!)
Ash (For Being Friendly And Being A Great Mod!)
F0CUS (For Being A Friendly Dude, We Will Still Talk In Steam I Guess)
Alex (For Being A Friendly & And A Funny Mate To Play Games With, Let's Talk In Teamspeak Soon?:p)
Liam (For Letting Me Into His Organization Friendly Dude Too)

Fredy (Never Have Known You But Nice Developer, Goodluck In The Future!)
Liza (For Telling Me In My Last Goodbye Thread ''I will not miss you'' Jk But A Very Friendly Dude That Sucks At Driving <3)
MrLewis (For Being A Great Moderator I'm Glad You ReApplied Goodluck in the future.
Rutger (For Making The Server Clean From Rulebreakers Good Admin And A Nice Person)

Goodbye PerpHeads For Your Wonderful Time And All The Members Goodluck In The Future!

BYE

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will miss you bög. Anyway cya/bye and have fun where ever you go! :cat:

(Not to mention the SexRP your friend forced me in was really disturbing :O )

Reaction score
Even tough i do not know you well ill miss you. Have fun with what ever u are going to do now besides perpheads ^^

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, many will indeed miss you.
Anyway, enjoy life and good luck in whatever you go onto to do!

Cya!
:)

Reaction score
fgwv.gif

Goodbye @CHICKEN, good luck in whatever you're planning on doing next!

Reaction score
Goodbye, Chicken. Enjoy and good-luck with whatever you try out next!

Wi4pSu4.png

Member of PERPHeads.