Bye for now

Reaction score
On the 11th of November 2013 I discovered PH thanks to a certain person called @Chrissy. This for sure has been the greatest community I've ever been a part of, and I've met some truly incredible and friendly people throughout my time here.

Unfortunately, I've decided to resign from Moderator position and take some time away from this community. With exams coming up in a few months, and my activity rapidly decreasing this is the perfect time to get some quality revision done and spend some time away from my computer. Here are some people I'd just like to say thankyou towards:

@Bajar - Movie nights, nice guy, banter king
@Alex_:D - Believe it or not, helping me loads when I was a complete noob
@Robin Ljungberg - Being my little enforcer buddy
@Chrissy - Being a massive troll, but introducing me to PERP
@John Daymon - Being one of the nicest guys I've ever met
@MrLewis - Easy to talk to, really nice lad
@Bolli - Helping me with being moderation and being a really nice respectful guy
@Toffelfabriken - known a while, nice guy
@Swiper The Fox - Being a great Senior Admin
@MoronPipllyd - Incredible guy, always helpful and easy to chat with
@Liza 2 - Fun role play ;)
@Jon Godinn - Quality microphone, icelandic, nice lad
@Rutger Cornfield - Chilled out and friendly

Sorry if I missed anyone out, met so many people over the years...

I hope to be back, but for now it's a goodbye. :(

Last edited:

MattIs

Bye bye :)
Good luck with those exams
Make sure to return after :)

- Matt

Trande

We never had much to do with each other but I will miss you. Don't forget to tell us when Chrissy gets arrested again.

Reaction score
RIP Jacob. You were an excellent mod and a great friend to many.

I guess i'll never see you again see you tomorrow in double Engineering

Reaction score
Didn't know you very well, however its sad to see another staff member go. Enjoy life and, well cya! :D

Reaction score
Ahh damn, sad to see you go buddy. I hope to speak to you after we've finished our hard ass exams. Here's to A*'s all the way! <3

Reaction score
To be honest you were like a brother for me, when I saw this thread I got quite sad due to the fact that we had really fun together.

When I heard you got enforcer again I got quite happy because nvm I cant fuckign tpye anyhting

alex-crying.gif

Ayjay

Reaction score
No doubt one of the most friendliest Moderators that's ever been on this server, I didn't know you when you were previously on the staff team but since you joined it this time around it's been nothing but an absolute pleasure.

Thank you for your dedication, hard work and positive impact.

Reaction score
Bye jacob if you are ever on teamspeak on a saturday movie nights are always welcome <3

Reaction score
And we now lost another good staff member. Very sad to see you leave but I guess it is for the better. Thanks for all the great times we had in the interogation room when I #rekt you the LT as a lawyer.