bye lads

Reaction score
Yes, everyone has a come and go, I haven't made an introcduction but still make a goodbye.
I will keep it short; I have lost my interest in playing as a lost of my friends stopped playing as much as they used to. also, I am going to focus more on school this year.

I will be coming back every once in a while but for now I am just too busy doing other things...

I want to thank some guys though;

@littleegg_09 -Showed me this community and got me on here, made me stay aswell
@Appricey -Awesome and old friend, hope you achieve what you want!
@LordTyla -Amazing helpfull and overall nice guy
@Allen Kennedy -Nice friend of mine, showed me another side of this community I haven't seen yet after having a time of almost 1 year being here.
@Mikey -one of the first friends I made, you were and still are one of the people I look up to... helping me with problems ooc and everything...
@DELTA_AR -Awesome guy, hope his normal account gets unbanned once.
@Jon Godinn -Took time to respond to my seniorMod application.
@Alliat -loved the times being dispatcher and just rping with you.
@Keel -Amazing friend and trustable person
@Sam -nice guy, one of the only people to pick me up in his tesla whenever he saw me, overall a nice guy.
@☢Delta_Force☢ -the one that helped me kick off my RP as a 16 yr old girl.
@GraveDinosaur -helped me when I really needed someone, the first admin I have encountered, didnt change a bit after that, always stayed nice.
@jimmythehamster -enjoyed being a cop with you and george when I first joined the server:)
@MrLewis
@MrLewis
@MrLewis -Best Streamer, a nice admin, a very nice person and adopted me, deserves to be in this list 3 times.
@Scrabuz best German guy I have encountered on this server
@Creepis one of the most caring Admins I have encountered, overal a very nice person who also helped me with things oocly + best turkish guy I have encountered while being here.
@LEWIS 088 thank you for being drunk enough to accept my dispatcher application

so guys, this will more like a temporary break than leaving this community forever (tbh could never do that)...

bye bye

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ SPOOK's out!
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to hear you'll be returning once in a while. Good idea focusing on school more, good luck mate.