Kind of an Inactivity Post...

Reaction score
Hello there kind person, and Please read all of it! Thanks.

Well, I don't really know how to say this but yeah, I think my time for now has come to an end here at PERP really (for a while ONLY). With everything coming up with school etc, I got some really hard decisions to make now over the 1-3 years. With School, Work and all that ''good'' stuff, and yeah, and I have found another game that I really like, and I just think that PERP (the gamemode) has became boring to me overall, I had/got a really big/great org, and the only thing u do is to Kill/Grow etc, and I just don't find it fun. I think you guys know what I mean..

Well, my ride here the last few months has been great, I attempted to become Enforcer again, which ended in a Success/fail, I still don't regret a single second helping out here on the server again, it was really a great time while it lasted. I have came back to some great friends, and I have had a really good time here over the last few months, and im really thankful for that!

I really decided to make this post just because to not ''disappear'' from the community again.

I just wanna let you all know that, I have really had my ups and downs, I have had some unnecessary fights with people because of really dumb things, I have lost some friends, that I used to be really good friends with, but yeah, I guess this is it for now. I just really wanna say Thank YOU to every single one of you guys for the great time here, and I really hope to see you all soon, Don't take this as im quitting, take this as a little break, I will be back whenever I feel 'ready', thanks!

I just wanted to mention some people, for an extra goodbye if you wanna say so :p

@Agent Green - I just wanna let you know how good of a friend you are, you have been hell of a good friend of mine mate, and I really appreciate it, Im just sad that it ended this way, just keep up what you're doing mate <3

@xhantium - Mate, you are a great friend of mine, I have had LOADS of great laughs with you, haha, thanks for everything <3

@D3luX - Dude, you pissing me off has been a great time, you're a great lad and I really hope you never change because you are a great guy, I will miss you bro <3

@LEWIS 088 - Damn, Lewis, you have always been there for me, you have always been a great friend of mine, and I will honestly miss you, just keep on doing what you do, keep it fair and strict, thats what I love about you mate, gonna miss you <3

@Feng Yamaguchi - Mate, Im honestly gonna miss the banter moments with you xD its been hell of a ride mate, good luck, and I really hope to talk to you soon!

@Madda - Mate, honestly, I have no idea where to start, its always been You, Me & @Prepper and its always been great, I will really miss listening to your laughs haha <3

These are just a few people out of like 100, trust me, I wanna make this list big AF but, I can't, theres honestly ALOT of people I wanna say THANKs for being a super good friend of mine. But, the list would be huge, and I could be sitting here for hours writing stuff about people haha, so lets just keep it small and simple.

Well, AGAIN, I just wanna say thank you to everyone, every single friend that has been with me on this great ride, and I WILL hop onto the server every now and then when I have time/feel for it to Roleplay with some friends etc, but yeah for now. Good Bye, and I wish you all best of Luck!

Reaction score
:/ well bye... its gonna be different without you and your org members taking out the swat at your bases so that I can rob the bank.... how am I now supposed to earn money???

Reaction score
23eBPeG.jpg

Reaction score
shame to see you leaving . perpheads going to miss you and please come back when you can

still dont know what is the point of playing H1Z1 neither garry's mod :p

we-will-miss-you-lots-and-lots-ufsx.jpg

Reaction score
Shame to see you go as you were so fun to play with!

And hope to see you Back as soon as possible!

Good luck with life And THE choices!