Bye from the cook

Reaction score
So, I'm quitting Perpheads since I just can't find an org. And I don't wanna just play growRP all day to get cars. I really just can't find a way to get into RP, and I have just spent so much time on it that now I feel like I don't have any enthusiasm for the game anymore. Some of you guys were really nice, and you are what has kept me in this community for a long time:

Pepitoz/Michael Miller: Awesome guy, cool to work with. And just as fun to kill and be killed by.

Janssoni/Steve Cockerel: Really fun RP'er, funny, and generally boss.

Make Money!/Celio Diego: This one doesn't come to the server anymore, but he built me up and gave me my first real org experience.

I might come back soon, and I look forward to that, but I just don't feel like playing the game anymore.

Bye everyone! And best luck in your ventures!

*note* I will still be active on the forums *note*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Good-bye, and have a great adventure in the life of the earth's citizens.

Garrett Woodfield

Well, you can make applications for organizations :) If they don't want you in org, there's proberly a reason (unless it's jarheads that's for the rich people ;( lol, idk). But Zaigar family is nice, and accepts people if they are nice, i believe. Coming back later after a ban, hoping to still be in organization xD.

Deleted member 1235

It's a shame to see you go. If the reason is that you haven't been taken into any orgs then I strongly recommend reading the commonwealth applications. Not only were you accepted but I shall be on at 6pm to Invite all those who's been accepted, this included you!

None the less hope to see you back soon!

Reaction score
I'm optimistic and i know you will be back, soon i hope. Untill that moment see you and have fun!

Reaction score
ALMOST Everyone on focus about the money in the server because they want to buy a vehicle.

I hope you find another hobbies or another server for waste your time/spend your time(Its really up to you)

Good Bye.