Bye!

Reaction score
Couldn't find where to post this. I was banned for risking my life, crossing a completely empty 4 lane highway(which had a safe zone in a middle, so it was really like crossing two 2-lane roads). Here's my, sort of a "rant". Am I sad about it? No. Do I want you to unban me? I couldn't give less fucks. I used to have fun in this community, but since the first time I was banned for shooting people who sneaked up to my character in a middle of wood(who she had seen before) while evading police, next time I was banned but then unbanned with a deal by Alex_;) who apologized and promised to get my next Perpheads ban lowered to 2 days, but you know what? If my character is so much of a pussy, she can't cross an empty fucking 2 2-lane empty highway roads, unlike this lady who crossed a 5-lane rush-hour highway roads, I don't want to RP as a pussy.

I know there are good people here. I met Charlie, who also used to be a good roleplayer here. We moved on to a different game, which I assume I cannot mention, but I am not mad, cause I came back simply to see how bad it got.

Reaction score
Your post makes it clear that you definitely shouldn't play on a serious RP server.
Bye.