Resignation and official good-bye

Reaction score
When I got back on PH in December 2015, I thought that I could maybe come back as a staff member again. So I made an application which received a ton of support and I was happy that the people still welcome me here. Furthermore did idiot me think, that I could handle being staff and schoolwork aswell but as we all know, this is a dream that can't come true. My A-levels are on my doorstep and I need to fix 2 grades inorder to be granted access to the A-levels. With my military service starting this september, I knew that my time on PH was limited but not that limited....I need to focus on school, my friends and my workout and PH sadly does not fit into my scheme.

So I hereby resign from all my duties and would thank everyone who is/has been in this community! You made my time here really enjoyable and I will deeply miss a lot of people. I do have to point out @MrLewis here, who has been a really good friend of mine since I initially joined back in 2014. You are a damn fine admin and I am proud that someone so competent, nice and honest filled my slot as admin back then. You have a future here....

So I might post some pictures of me and my graduation diploma and from the graduation trip, maybe from when I join the army aswell but that is a time period which is frankly a few months away.

All the best to everyone of you and thanks again for this amazing experience here!

Servus und auf Wiedersehen ("cya" and good-bye)

Paul, Salzburg 03/16/2016

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol, once I saw you on ArmA, I checked if you're still enforcer and was about to tell you to make a moderator app.

I knew it.

Anyways, see ya, and thanks for giving me a warning in January and trying your hardest to cope with everything.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go but life is more important then Perp. I wish you the best of luck for what every life has in store for you and it would be nice to see you again some time.

I will miss you mate as i've seen you in terms of administration and roleplaying and I am sure alot of people will also miss you.

Good Bye and good luck!

Reaction score
Your service to the staff team is much appreciated Manner, thank you for all the good times that we've shared and I hope that you smash them A Levels ;) Love you always lad

Reaction score
Thank you for the time Manner! Even though we haven't spoken to much when you came back I have to say I am happy with your service here, you're someone who's given me tips and such during your full time here, you were a true team member, have a nice time in the army and with your A-levels! P.S quit the smoking

MattIs

Manner, I remember when we didn't get on too great but it was only because of how little we knew of each other. We fixed that in the long term and it's a shame you are not going to be able to continue.

You were a fantastic staff member, and a great administrator some time ago!
Good luck with your service and A-Levels!
Stay safe!

Reaction score
Take care Manner I liked you well because you were reasonable and would gladly accept someone willing to raise their hands and admit their mistakes. Back in my enforcer app days staff like you were the only reason why I wanted to apply and help out. Not one staff member is a robot you all have your own lives and need to live them out. You always knew the difference and tried your best doing both but life catches up to all of us in the end.

Reaction score
I'm sorry I never had a lot to do with you, taking into consideration the nice person you are, though the fact that our communications have been limited is probably because I never break the rules :p (Right?). Sorry to see you go, the server has lost another valuable contributor.

I wish you good luck in all of your future endeavors, and hope to see you more often! (On non-administrative grounds, of course :p)