The names McCre.. I mean Wolf.

Reaction score
Hello,

I've only just begun to play on this server over the past week, and the culture everyone expresses here is just way better than any role-play server I have ever been on before in my years of playing Perp. I'm fascinated, truly by how many people would be quick to pull a trigger over a hamburger.

My real name is Artyom Kreskov, I'm a native born russian from Krasnoyarsk. I wanted to introduce myself to this community because I believe that there are new experiences in every Garry's Mod community that changes you as a person and how you see things. I do enjoy everyone here and how much of a character everyone is.

In game, My persona is acted as a immigrant who works the streets playing guitar and trying to scrape some money by to afford his next meal.

My actual hobbies:

1. Fishing

2. PC gaming

3. Playing Guitar

4. Spending time with my fiance

5. Cooking

6. Watching The Walking Dead/Game Of Thrones.

I hope everyone likes my introduction and if you feel the need to ask any questions, my PM box is always open....and empty. (Cries internally)

Special thanks to:

ijokerxo: Thanks for listening to my fat fingers pull strings.

amr

Reaction score
Hello,

I've only just begun to play on this server over the past week, and the culture everyone expresses here is just way better than any role-play server I have ever been on before in my years of playing Perp. I'm fascinated, truly by how many people would be quick to pull a trigger over a hamburger.

My real name is Artyom Kreskov, I'm a native born russian from Krasnoyarsk. I wanted to introduce myself to this community because I believe that there are new experiences in every Garry's Mod community that changes you as a person and how you see things. I do enjoy everyone here and how much of a character everyone is.

In game, My persona is acted as a immigrant who works the streets playing guitar and trying to scrape some money by to afford his next meal.

My actual hobbies:

1. Fishing

2. PC gaming

3. Playing Guitar

4. Spending time with my fiance

5. Cooking

6. Watching The Walking Dead/Game Of Thrones.

I hope everyone likes my introduction and if you feel the need to ask any questions, my PM box is always open....and empty. (Cries internally)

Welcome to Perpheads Wolf,

Hope to see you around on the server!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Cant wait for TWD to start back! I dont mind catching a carp or two. A fiance at 20 .... you must be mad! :)

See you around! Haha

Reaction score
after spending 25k on you to play metalica on guitar i can say ur a sound lad, welcome to perp if u need any help send us a message

Thanks again for everything, If anything comes up I will. Same goes for you as well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475070341,1475070256][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cant wait for TWD to start back! I dont mind catching a carp or two. A fiance at 20 .... you must be mad! :)

See you around! Haha
When you know she's the one, You just gotta seize that castle. Also im watching season 6 on netflix and i'm OBSESSED.

Reaction score
Hello,
I hope I see you around the server playing that guitar!
Wish you luck :)

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads! I hope you enjoy yourself here, there's just one thing:

Please don't have the surname "Wolf", k? xd