Bye

Reaction score
Wont be playing as much because...

Ok here it is lads I came back to PERP after being unbanned and after realising that I'm one of the funnest players to be around and actually have fun instead of be cop and just be serious all the while well I decided to go out more and just try to develop myself in real life which I started doing weeks before anyway, playing PC just got boring overall anyway as I'm 17 and just sitting at home playing as Aaron Doman.

Also I'm preparing myself to try and join the fire service.

Anyway see you soon or whenever I play again I just really cant be bothered playing atm and since I came back there's fuck all to do and no one to have fun with unless you met a game with me.

Aduffbeer1999 is my Snapchat for weekly updates.

(On mobile sorry for shit text)

Reaction score
First you were going to jump off a bridge,

then you were going to join the army

then you joined an mc gang

then you were going to be arrested for robbing a shopkeeper,

when will this end?

Hope you do well in the fire service man! Hopefully you can ride down your bike with Lewis in the end of the day, been great having you here mate

Reaction score
I'm one of the funnest players to be around
Hmmmm....
Anyways, good luck in becoming a fireman!
sam-salute_tcm1005-155883.png

Reaction score
Trump_engine_L.jpg

Joining Trumpton to become a hosedragger? *sigh* ;) Best of luck with that, very hard to become a wholetime firefighter in the UK at the moment. And who says you have to be serious as a cop, have you seen @Slayerduck when on duty :laughcry::laughcry:

Deleted member 5193

Got some respect for you. Good luck with the fire service, hope it goes well for you. Really worthwhile job to have.

Maybe see you around sometime, I'm sure you won't be inactive on the forum;)

Reaction score
I remember the first time we met, some nearly 2 years back, the first thing you said was: "you from brum?" and from there bud a good friendship. You're a good lad and it's been fun knowing you. Better see you at the meet up :p