Bye.

Reaction score
I know, third/fourth time I'm saying good-bye, but.

I made my organisation and it went alright until it got ruined. People got angry, people left, people blamed each other. I should've just been a better owner n' plan it out a little better before adding more people to the organisation.

I'm going to try to focus on myself, I'm going to finally get a job somewhere in 2018, gonna maybe even meet someone special, I'm going to actually try and pick myself up after a long time of basically severe how do I say it, depression? Even though I will still have it, stuff will be fixed I suppose.

I just can't be bothered.

Merry Christmas.
Happy New Year.
Have a nice 2018.

Elvy/Ian.

PS. Sorry for all the people I've pissed off, especially from my organisation.

Reaction score
I think I feel somewhat responsible, it was not down to you being a bad owner of an organisation, it was down to you being too generous and thats what makes people like you. By no means blame yourself for the organisation going to shit, hopefully i'll see you back on the server soon.

Reaction score
u do understand that this is just a game you do not require an org to enjoy it
Dont leave because your org didnt work.

Reaction score
Don’t leave bro, I will be very angry if you do.

Reaction score
Not everyone can keep up an org nig, ride solo xd, and you don't need friends if u have roids, trust me, it worked out great for me, I have some roids and needles left over if u need some :>

Reaction score
Its a shame to see you go as you've helped me get back on my feet since my unban, I really hope you change your mind and stay,however, if now I wish you the best of luck with everything that comes your way.

Reaction score
Dont leave,you are very good,funny,active guy that i still want to see in the server. <3333

Reaction score
My first real post gonna be here rn,
i remember when i started to play perpheads and ivan helped me out a very nice friendly guy nice human being appericate it and still remember it. goodluck on what ever you're gonna do! and hopefully you'll be back soon :)