bye

Reaction score
it's very sad that they still ban for a shitty reasons when the server is almost empty, they will feel it soon when it's become empty so they will do admin wars mod, cya on other games bro

Reaction score
you have the right to remain linda watson.
you were always such a GUY.
god im hilarious. bye linda watsoff
bye linda whatsup

Reaction score
i miss the way you scream get on the ground, when you say: "shut up stupid niggerrrr"
and the way your character is actualy so black its turned into a joke :'(

Reaction score
Well silent i totally agree with you the staff are shit at times
Don't blame the staff team for your absolutely horrific behaviour regarding server rules.

its the staff that make most of the community leave.
No, it's not the staff. It is the rule breakers. If you don't break the damn rules, then you can't get salty over a valid ban.

Haven't you seen in most of the goodbye posts they always complain about the staff and the rules
Not.. really? People leave because they need a 'break', but generally return shortly after.

You can all give me disagree's dumbs, dislikes
Happily.

but these words are true and what you all don't understand is that some staff are making this too serious
If you don't like serious roleplay, go and play DarkRP.

someone get banned for simply making a U-Turn on the highway or passing the Red Light at the intersection.
I didn't know you were such an expert on how a decision for a ban is reached, I mean you obviously know the player's background and attitude in the admin sit right? Wrong. You have no idea.

staff are doing is killing the playerbase
Wrong, they are removing rule breakers who will most likely eventually return.

Sorry that I picked you specifically Henry, but you have been causing a lot of Drama recently and posted a bunch of dumb posts like this one, so I thought I would offer you a reality check. Hope I could help.

Reaction score
yVZEiaF.png

Reaction score
My opinions on your ban are somewhat mixed but I'm not going to voice it due to staff members most likely just shutting me down - they are good at it. Shame to see you go Silent although we had beef in LOOC many times before I was in Olsen I've genuinely started to see a different side of you :) You're a funny guy with the best accent on the server. Although this post comes out exaggerated due to salt some points you made are true but are probably better kept to yourself due to the staff team. I've noticed the player count drop over the last week and have lost most of my interest in PERPHEADS altogether as have many of the org. Catch you around probably on cs lmao. <3