bye

Reaction score
some may say its salty goodbye post but with all the bans i never made goodbye post,
i enjoyed my stay here and it would probably be more fun if not the aids and shit staff members around.
if you think im wrong then lol look at the players list its around mostly 30/50 people never seen it full.
might be just salty for now and might be back but for now i aint planning on coming back.
sad those staff members that ban everyone for the smallest thing no matter if they had clean record or not they still gonna ban them so those staff members that do that i can tell you that you suck and should resign probably and im actually gonna be happy if you resign.

anyways as been said in my opinion @TinySlayer you're one of the worst staff members i've seen in the times i've been here.
if you wonder why then its because you give me a 1 week ban for staying across the road of slums after dying there then saying thats a 1 week is fair lol.

cyaaaaaa

Reaction score
This is not dumb, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you should respect it, you can disagree with it however.

Reaction score
Shame to see it end like this @Silent. I kind of expected better from you, if you disagree with this and do not think a staff member is up to scratch, why don't you civilly go about it and use the proper mediums set up to go about this like creating a ban dispute and talking to Senior Administration in regards to staff. Making these dramatic leaving posts bashing the staff team does not change anything whatsoever.

Hope to see you back as you were an amazing member of the Police Department.

Reaction score
Even if you disagree with the ban you should not write about a staff member like that,They contribute a lot to the server. And do you think they like to punish people like that? I dont think so

Reaction score
This in fact is true but it doesn't mean the staff team has not tried to change it, we have discussed this in many meetings and will continue on discussing it further. So yeah the staff team does care about your opinions and we are trying our best to make it as fair as possible. But if you ever think a staff member was ever biased or took it too far with the ban it's best to contact one of the senior administrators and if they aren't available you can discuss it with multiple staff members and ask them to contact one of the seniors themselves. We are human and we do make mistakes, so even if you speak to the staff member himself you'll have a better chance of convincing them.

M

Reaction score
Disappointing to see this kind of shit from you. As an established and well respected player you know that there are clear guidelines and procedures for challenging administrative actions, openly slating @TinySlayer is inappropriate and disgusting.

Reaction score
bye man was nice seeing you become the hacker you are , סתם זבלים לחלק באנים זה כיף להם

Reaction score
if you think im wrong then lol look at the players list its around mostly 30/50 people never seen it full
i GoT bAnNeD sO i WiLl MaKe A pOsT aBoUt It.
Boo hoo silent. You got a 1 week ban. With your record it could have been a 1 month ban but it isnt. So you should be thankful for that instead of making a whole whine cellar of a thread (and yes I meant to say whine).
touching-head-guy-cant-get-banned-if-you-dont-break-the-rules.jpg

You broke a rule and you have to deal with it.
See ya in 1 week or less.

Reaction score
I mean, i do agree with the you broke a rule and got banned, it's your fault, i also got banned and should just wait out the ban, may sound dumb but it's true.

Reaction score
some may say its salty goodbye
I mean, it obviously is a salt one. You got a 1 week ban, not really a reason to leave the community over it and make a post like this saying how 'bad' and 'incompetent' most of the staff team is. I am going to state the obvious that many others have said already but if you don't agree with the ban you can always make a dispute. TinySlayer isn't a bad admin, it just so happened that he was the one that banned you the last time as well.

Anyways I'm sure that the salt and :beef: talks instead of the actual you so why don't you do something else for the day? Tomorrow you won't be as mad as you are now and you will think better, maybe even realize your mistake and apologize for it.