Bye! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
no, this is old enough and irrelevant, fanks

Thread title should say it all, I am officialy leaving and resigning and giving up my staff position on the forums, ingame, and on TeamSpeak.

What an incredible time I had here, the reason why I am leaving is because I've sadly lost (almost) all interest in Garry's Mod.I will still stay a part of the community, I plan a comeback.For now, I have to mainly get my focus on school as the last main exams come and we get more and more near to our school graduation.After that, it is "Vocational Training Group" time where I can get my Fachoberschulreife/High School graduation.
As for the humongous 1 month of inactivity, I had 2 weeks of work experience, but then it got extended by 2 weeks and piled up to 1 month of inactivity.

I'd make a huge list, but honestly, the entire staff and playerbase cannot fit into 1 post.I'd like to thank everyone for this wonderful time here, never intended to apply for a staff position but other staff members like @MoronPipllyd @Chrissy @Mannerwaffel @Pear and many more recommended me to apply.Shame that I actually also wanted to work up to my Moderator position but quite never got it, as after I've written the app, the inactivity began.

Best community I've ever been so far and I hope it stays like this.
Goodbye, if you want to talk to me personally, please PM here on the forums or add me on Steam.

Take care, love ya'll ;)

Creepis

Edit:Almost forgot to mention, no, you will not get any items or money from me, got that cleared out of the way before you even ask.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

What? No, you aren't alowed, remember Simon Says in subs 4 :( Bye </3

Reaction score
I respect you even more knowing that you're taking such an interest in your schooling carrer, i wish you the very best of luck and i await your return.

-Best regards

Lewis

Reaction score
You have your priorities straight which is great, I wish you the very best luck in your exams. Thanks a lot for your hard work as a staff member!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good Bye :( I will always miss the way you say ''Anal Pagan''.

Good luck in your school and stuff. byes

Reaction score
wELL, have a great time in what ever you do. wE had a lot of banter together and I also don't understand why you got that PT cruiser, instead of keeping your Lamborghini. yOU banterous man. wELL I am so proud to be in your signature because of banter. aNYWAY the Kenneth hole will never be filled... with Kenneth (until you come back of course) but liek if u cri everry tiem.

Reaction score
Aw! I remember being swat with you and my brother, you were do funny and cool. :( Anyways have fun in school and GL :D

Reaction score
What if xX_tUrkB0y_420_Xx wasn't kill? Will he start smokng shisha when he turns 18? Only Dr.Dre knows (he is illuminati confirmed). Really nice of you putting me up here, that means a lot to me <3. You were an example for how an Enforcer should be and I can't wait to the point when you return. School takes up a ton of time in a senior class (same for me) but I know you will make it. I wish you the best for the future and maybe we will meet again ;) (smoking some dank shisha xD). Cya until then "Kanacke". Paul

Reaction score
I'll always remember that everyone thought you had a japanese flag as avatar but it was a bugged apple avatar or something. I never really RP'd with you wich might've been a shame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.