Cant donate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been trying to donate since last night. I was thinking that it might have been because I just added the money, but as soon as I logged in today I checked back an I still could not donate so I tried donating to a different server and I was able to. Help! Is there any way I can donate but straight to the Owner, or maybe some secondary way.

-Thank you.

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no secondary way that you can donate however are you sure you funds are not being verified by paypal/your bank as you've just added the funds. Also could you show like a screenshot or something of why you can't donate like do any error messages pop up etc.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It does not seem to be a problem on our end, your STEAM ID would not have anything to do with this I don't think and due to it saying "select another card" I guess it's something to do with your card itself.

Could be that you cant donate, or have insufficent funds. Are you sure your card currently works for online purchases?

Reaction score
If you live in greece like me :p then you can't use paypal. Do you know about capital control? Now, when you are saying that you can donate in other sites... I don't know but I personally cant use my paypal account in any sites.

Reaction score
I think the paypal service is unavailable in Greece from what I know, you can always earn money in-game and buy vip for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.