Money Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

So as everyone knows, it's quite hard to get money (well, not for some people), but for people that doesn't want to play for hours the same job to get maybe 50k, i hope that this suggestion will get accepted..

What i want is possibly better and more efficient ways to get money possibly more ways since, i like some other people don't wanna be cop all day, so maybe a few more ways to get money.

Another suggestion, maybe have under Donate for money, maybe this sounds like an pay to win, but as long as it is so hard to get money, i think it's reasonable to add this, make it so you can donate maybe 5$ for 75k, etc. of course you'll find out the prices yourself.

Trande

Please, no. I am playing cop quite often, but whenever I am bored I just do drugs. You also can go and craft some guns, and sell them afterwards. Many people earned a huge amount of money with it. Of course it takes a while, but still. Anyway, earning money isn't really "hard", it just takes it's time, and is incredibly boring, but the Devs are actually working on a player-based economy, which will sort out this problem. I have no idea when it will be finished tho.

And donating for ingame money wouldn't be great, since everyone would just have a huge amount of money.

Reaction score
I kind of agree with everything else said, donating for money is never a good idea, people go over-board because they are way more wealthy then others, I am not saying that is a bad thing. But when I get bored of being cop or even being any government job, I just go around with friends doing what you want to do, drugs, chases, robberies. There should be more events, but I do not agree with donating for money, I really don't want PERP to become pay to play/pay to win. I do give you props for suggesting something reasonable
-Support.

Reaction score
I sort of agree with most things said. But as you can see donating for money isn't a good Idea people with money to spend will just buy to much money. -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.