Reaction score
Topic:
Car price revamp

Short explanation (in notes):
- Match car price to car performance
- Change Car prices
- Make cars better

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
So if we make car prices cheaper and make cars faster, people like me won't be getting pissed off and feeling not up to playing because of me saving for about a day, getting 110k, and buying a car that goes slower then a fucking mini cooper. Chevorlet something

Optional additions:
- Make cars faster
-
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Generally due to inflation, we don't want to make the cars become the price of a packet of Wotsits. High prices are there so you can have a challenge to earn your money. There would be no fun in making them cheap.

Reaction score
If you are dedicated enough you can get a decent car, and the cars are matched to their performance depending on their accelerations, top speed, seats and the rest. For example Niko's Supra is matched to my car in top speed, his costs around 500K and mine costs 535K, mine is a 4 seater and his is a 2 seater, our cars do have different accelerations though.

Reaction score
If the car prices get reduced everyone will be driving around in bugattis and the police wont be able to catch anyone. The car prices are good as they are and takes a good grind to get the car you want. -Support

Reaction score
They shouldn't fix the car prices, they should fix the speed. I doubt that a Mini Cooper would go at a max of, what, 30 mph IRL? It'd go at LEAST 60.
Anyway, I don't think they should change the car prices specifically, but change the prices for pretty much everything, the prices are REALLY unrealistic. I doubt IRL you could walk into McDonalds with $1,000 on you and walk out with 15 burgers. Ridiculous.
-Support about changing the prices
+Support about making them realistic speeds

Reaction score
Cars with higher speed would not actually fit in this map in my opinion.
About those car prices. Just as IRL, you gotta work hard to be able to buy a car. You receive about 192 $ per minute (?) as a police officer. This would be about 11520 $ (-taxes). Work 3 hours as a police officer and you are able to buy a mini cooper.
I do not believe that the prices and max. speed of the cars should be changed atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.