Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Car speeds.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Make cars faster
- Better for money
- Make cars better

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Recently I bought a Ford Shelby for around 600k and the top speed was only 60MPH. I think it should be increased to around 80-90 at least. Also, the Porsche Cayenne goes around 70MPH when the price of the car is 750k. So what I want is the speeds higher or the prices of the cars lower.

Optional additions:
- Car prices lower.
-
-

Reaction score
+Support the bmw m3 costs 875k and goes 70. (takes ages to get to that speed)

Reaction score
+support the cars are not cheap and dont go fast but you dont need a to fast car because of the speedlimit.

Reaction score
draftking said:
+support the cars are not cheap and dont go fast but you dont need a to fast car because of the speedlimit.
I know about the speed limits but you pay a lot of money and expect more speed from it. Also, it's always nice to have a fast car! (some people like to show off) ;)

Reaction score
senlingames your right its fun to have fast car and then drive to fast and get in a police chase

Reaction score
I understand everybody would want a faster car for their money, but the speed nerf on all cars probably has it's reasons.
I think the police should be able to have fast enough cars to stop almost all cars except maybe 2mil+ cars.
I'll stay neutral for the moment.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
I understand everybody would want a faster car for their money, but the speed nerf on all cars probably has it's reasons.
I think the police should be able to have fast enough cars to stop almost all cars except maybe 2mil+ cars.
I'll stay neutral for the moment.
Thank for your opinion. One problem, the BMW is faster than the speed enforcement car. Anyway, I just thought it made sense for those who buy nice cars with hard earnt money and it doesn't even go that fast.

Reaction score
I agree, i just bought the lambo gallardo, and the top speed is 85mph.... Its not realistic....... +support
And it cost 2mil....

Reaction score
+ Support, they nerfed everything! I've been saving up for a new car and am now seriously doubting it. My current car is the Hudson Hornet and it hits about 40-50. Why get a more expensive car if it's the same thing? I say they should replace the old speeds.

Reaction score
Liza said:
I agree, i just bought the lambo gallardo, and the top speed is 85mph.... Its not realistic....... +support
And it cost 2mil....
Not even 85, it drives 75... just found out

Reaction score
"Old speeds" is a joke, the speeds of cars were not changed, all that was changed was how the speedometer calculates the vehicle's speed. There are so many reasons the vehicles go the speeds they do... Should I really make another post going through all of them? As one reason that I think everyone can understand... Your view distance is not always all that high (Source limitation, nothing can be done) so stopping for pedestrians as it is, sometimes barely happens, and other times doesn't at all. So making faster cars will lead to more people being ran over.

Anyways if you would like me to make a complete list of why the cars are what they are. I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.