Server Suggestion Car Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Car Sale Prices
Suggestion Description: When selling a vehicle, the price of it shouldn't be 50%.

I believe it should be based on how old the car is (on how long it has been in your posession).

For example, if i buy a car and sell in 3 days:
- It looses 20% (by default)
- 2% of the vehicles value every 1 week.

Why should this be added?:
- You loose so much money selling vehicles.
- It's more realistic.

What negatives could this have?:
- None really, as long as you include a 20% loss by default to stop people buying and selling cars quickly.

Reaction score
Hello,

Not a bad idea the concept but the depreciation scale is far too quick, my cars would be worth literally nothing :/

For example, I buy a car for $2.5millon car and after just 12 months of ownership (52 weeks + 3 days for the 20%) it's worth $735,333.

Let's assume I use an actual example my Mclaren P1 is worth about $3.8mil I have owned that car for over 4 years but let's assume it has been bang on 4 years and 3 days that car would be worth $55,551.

I like the idea but the scale of 2% every week needs to be reconsidered to a more reasonable justifiable amount.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Hello,

Not a bad idea the concept but the depreciation scale is far too quick, my cars would be worth literally nothing :/

For example, I buy a car for $2.5millon car and after just 12 months of ownership (52 weeks + 3 days for the 20%) it's worth $735,333.

Let's assume I use an actual example my Mclaren P1 is worth about $3.8mil I have owned that car for over 4 years but let's assume it has been bang on 4 years and 3 days that car would be worth $55,551.

I like the idea but the scale of 2% every week needs to be reconsidered to a more reasonable justifiable amount.

Thanks,
Thanks for giving your feedback.

The depreciation rate can be changed, but right now if you buy and sell a car within any time period you loose half.

This is soo much, i say it should depreciate until a 50% percentage and it’ll stop depreciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.