Selling back to the car dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Selling back to the car dealer.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Enables you to be able to sell your car back to the car-dealer at a taxed amount.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because since you can purchase vehicles at 200,000 at 25% sales tax and example of selling it back to the cardealer would be I brought a car for 400,000 at 25% when its worth 100,000 at 0% there should be a way to sell it for a taxed amount back.

Detailed: there should be a feature to sell it back for the price what the sales tax is on, this way you can sell cars back to the dealer for a taxed am mount if you understand what I mean and what I'm aiming for.

Optional additions:
- Discuss in comments.

Reaction score
I've thought about reducing taxes on vehicle purchases to 1/10th the standard sales tax rate which alone should make the car prices not go nearly as wild as they sometimes do. Since then 50k in sales tax is only 5k which is far more reasonable. As for selling back with a tax rebate, not a fan of tbh.

Reaction score
I don't really see why you would be given money back, firstly you tax money so that the city can afford things, for example paying people who are in a goverment job, basically if you buy a car for example 400k and the taxes are at 25% the city funds will go up by 100k, but that money will obviously not stay in the city funds for a long time at all as we know some people decide to put 0% taxes... So if you now want this then the tax money cannot go towards the city funds

Status
Not open for further replies.