Car suggestion

Reaction score
I think we should add the Mercedes Benz sprinter box truck, it's basically a small box truck that is available in TDM
It has an accessible back and I think this should be added as it could lead to new roleplay scenarios and it could really support the player owned economy,
An example of this could be house furniture moving services or mobile weaponry stores / restaurants
I really think the small mercedes sprinter box truck would be a great addition to the community and I can see people using it responsinly

Reaction score
I think we should add the Mercedes Benz sprinter box truck, it's basically a small box truck that is available in TDM
It has an accessible back and I think this should be added as it could lead to new roleplay scenarios and it could really support the player owned economy,
An example of this could be house furniture moving services or mobile weaponry stores / restaurants
I really think the small mercedes sprinter box truck would be a great addition to the community and I can see people using it responsinly

By responsibly, I assume not using to for bank robberies/kidnappings/assaults and Transporting narcottics and Immigrants.

Holy shit I'd rather have it for both sides, bad and good. Imagine the possibilities.

Reaction score
By responsibly, I assume not using to for bank robberies/kidnappings/assaults and Transporting narcottics and Immigrants.

Holy shit I'd rather have it for both sides, bad and good. Imagine the possibilities.
It would be a really good addition, you could also be a mobile crafting truck, you drive to wherever someone is and they pay you to make something