Garbage Picker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Garbage Picker

Short explanation (in notes):
- Picks garbage from industry buildings and houses.
- Adds an additional job for people with bad grades.
- Brings more RP's to the server and being 24/7 job.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think it should be added as there are far too low ammount of ways of earning money legally, so I thought why not add a Garbage picker job? It could be a very realistic job, and with the many other suggestions we all make, I believe you could store soda cans or something in the Garbage boxes and wait for a picker to bring them to a building somewhere.
There would be two Pickers with/without a mayor, and they will have a normal garbage truck like we all know them in the EU countries like Germany, Denmark, Sweden (I guess we have kinda same trucks lol)

Optional additions:
-
-
- Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Reaction score
It could be added that you get waste from growing drugs(bad leaves,compost...) and that you have to put them in a garbage bag infront of your house so garbage men can pick it up for a small fee. But it may be too excessive since there are no garbage trucks as far as I know.

Reaction score
This would be pretty cool but when it comes to adding it, its really really hard aspecially for this idea. PERP does need more jobs like this, when you dont have any rush or anything, i believe that when they add this, it would be cool.

Reaction score
If it's going to be another boring, low-paid job like delivery, nobody would play as a garbage picker. Unless you think of something that encourages players to be one.

All jobs except delivery and taxi (and sometimes secret service when mayor doesn't need them) are needed and someone has to play or whole Paralake city has problems or other jobs are unable to perform their duties.

Reaction score
I actually like this idea. And again, everything need to be fine tuned but if it was done properly it could actually be a job that I personally wouldn't mind doing. Garbage could also auto-spawn, so the job always had stuff to do, but even more to do when people were growing / crafting as mentioned.
Perhaps it could be done, so that the hourly (min) pay was somewhat low, but when you collected garbage bags you would earn some money from that.

Since this is a suggestion towards a legal way to earn money I'll +Support it

Reaction score
As it was pointed out, this might turn into a boring empty job. But what if when garbage picker picks up garbage there's a chance he can find an amount of cash, craftig material etc? It might sound scrubby but just my idea for making this job interesting. Only legal objects ofc as this should be an fully legal job.

Reaction score
Those moments in real life, you see those little garbage mans picking up your crap when its zuper cold and the smell the garbage gives wants to make you puke. You hope video game history never will support it. Unfortunately the time has come it will. Because this is a pretty sick idea

Reaction score
+Support from me there needs to be more to do on the server and this could be one.

How about adding the chance of finding money or items that you can use makes it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.