Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puffy Sandvich / Ashley Carter

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Carl / Garry Harper

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26840720 07:55

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.1: Play Realistically.
User said "suck my thing" and used many /me's such as "Garry Harper gags the man" "Garry Harper Ties the man/woman" "Garry Harper Takes all the woman/man's things.

3.26 /me function.
User utilized /me's that would be employed inside a mugging/rape situation, while the receiver of the actions was driving a car.

4.1 Follow the Law
User's speech and actions suggest a rape scenario while user was playing as a police officer, to another police officer

5.4 Mugging City Employees
User utilized a /me that stated he took all of the receiver's items, (mugging) while both he, and receiver were police officers.

1.4 Causing Problems
In the context of roleplay, there was no reason to do this, except to cause a problem.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vem7ifn96g6mee0/perpheads_demo_2016-5-25 19-54-54.dem?dl=0

Tick: 26000 Ish

Additional Notes: Some may claim that this was just 'banter' however these kinds of actions are the ones that ruin the server's roleplay and cause distress (1.4) for nothing.

Mia

Reaction score
I tried to find the radio button and its led me to do the gag things and etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1464225041,1464224974][/DOUBLEPOST]
I tried to find the radio button and its led me to do the gag things and etc.
I did 3 times /me gag and they were difrrent and they binded to random buttons while I try to find the button I press them as well, good night I am gotta sleep.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided:

2.1: Play Realistically.
User said "suck my thing" and used many /me's such as "Garry Harper gags the man" "Garry Harper Ties the man/woman" "Garry Harper Takes all the woman/man's things.

What you are trying to refer to is 3.3 Realistic Actions, as you believe that the actions performed by him are not realistic as such for a Police Officer to do.

3.26 /me function.
User utilized /me's that would be employed inside a mugging/rape situation, while the receiver of the actions was driving a car.

Only because you were seated in the driver seat does not mean that he cannot do that... considering the fact that he was sitting right next to you and could of have performed those actions.

Make sure that next time you actually comply to his /me actions. In addition to that I would also suggest you wait for the RP sit to be over before you ask him questions OOCly.

4.1 Follow the Law
User's speech and actions suggest a rape scenario while user was playing as a police officer, to another police officer

Due to the fact that he did violate 4.4 General Misconduct in a Public Office (Penal Code) he automaticly violates 4.1 Follow the Law by doing so.

5.4 Mugging City Employees
User utilized a /me that stated he took all of the receiver's items, (mugging) while both he, and receiver were police officers.

Since he did not try to steal any items from you (non-job related) he did not violate this.
5.4 Mugging City Employees: "This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio."

1.4 Causing Problems
In the context of roleplay, there was no reason to do this, except to cause a problem.

Due to the fact that it was an In-Character situation he cannot be violating this.

1.0 Basic Conduct Rules: "In-Character gameplay is exempt from the Basic Conduct Rules." thus making the accusation of him violating 1.4 Causing Problems invalid.

TL;DR: He did violate 4.1 Follow the Law, 3.3 Realistic Actions and a little bit of 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk (due to the fact that he risked being imprisoned for a long period/he gained nothing out of the situation)

Some may claim that this was just 'banter' however these kinds of actions are the ones that ruin the server's roleplay and cause distress (1.4) for nothing.

"Banter" is no longer allowed on the Server, regardless if there is only a small amount of players on the Server.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided:

What you are trying to refer to is 3.3 Realistic Actions, as you believe that the actions performed by him are not realistic as such for a Police Officer to do.

Only because you were seated in the driver seat does not mean that he cannot do that... considering the fact that he was sitting right next to you and could of have performed those actions.

Make sure that next time you actually comply to his /me actions. In addition to that I would also suggest you wait for the RP sit to be over before you ask him questions OOCly.

Due to the fact that he did violate 4.4 General Misconduct in a Public Office (Penal Code) he automaticly violates 4.1 Follow the Law by doing so.

Since he did not try to steal any items from you (non-job related) he did not violate this.
5.4 Mugging City Employees: "This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio."

Due to the fact that it was an In-Character situation he cannot be violating this.

1.0 Basic Conduct Rules: "In-Character gameplay is exempt from the Basic Conduct Rules." thus making the accusation of him violating 1.4 Causing Problems invalid.

TL;DR: He did violate 4.1 Follow the Law, 3.3 Realistic Actions and a little bit of 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk (due to the fact that he risked being imprisoned for a long period/he gained nothing out of the situation)

"Banter" is no longer allowed on the Server, regardless if there is only a small amount of players on the Server.

What police officer who is actively driving a car, would let the person in the passenger seat tie them? Also, if you can name a way in which I can comply with these actions that does not DIRECTLY violate both 3.3 and 2.1 then please, name it here. Also, the only thing a scenario such as this could do is create problems both IC and OOC

Reaction score
What police officer who is actively driving a car, would let the person in the passenger seat tie them? Also, if you can name a way in which I can comply with these actions that does not DIRECTLY violate both 3.3 and 2.1 then please, name it here.

3.26 ‘/me’ Function ("When the ‘/me’ function is used to affect another player, the other player may wish to resist the act and can do so by using the ‘/roll’ function; the ‘/roll’ function displays a random number between 1 and 100.")

What you could of have done instead, first you should have brought the car to a complete stop, then you could of have resisted to his /me actions (Like 3.26 allows you to do). Considering the fact that he was inside the vehicle and the fact that he did not draw his firearm you could of have used /roll, in hope that you would of have been able to resist to his actions, thus allowing you to step out of the car, call for assistance and being able to detain him.

Also, the only thing a scenario such as this could do is create problems both IC and OOC

What do you mean by that ? That was an In-Character situation and it should of have been dealt with as one. By frequently asking for his OOC name whilst the RP sit was still in progress did not help in any way... (Check 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker). Just as 2.6 requires you to do, you make a /report. While you wait for an Admin to respond (If one available) you continue to RP as expected, until either an admin intervenes or the RP sit has ended.

Mia

Reaction score
3.26 ‘/me’ Function ("When the ‘/me’ function is used to affect another player, the other player may wish to resist the act and can do so by using the ‘/roll’ function; the ‘/roll’ function displays a random number between 1 and 100.")

What you could of have done instead, first you should have brought the car to a complete stop, then you could of have resisted to his /me actions (Like 3.26 allows you to do). Considering the fact that he was inside the vehicle and the fact that he did not draw his firearm you could of have used /roll, in hope that you would of have been able to resist to his actions, thus allowing you to step out of the car, call for assistance and being able to detain him.

What do you mean by that ? That was an In-Character situation and it should of have been dealt with as one. By frequently asking for his OOC name whilst the RP sit was still in progress did not help in any way... (Check 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker). Just as 2.6 requires you to do, you make a /report. While you wait for an Admin to respond (If one available) you continue to RP as expected, until either an admin intervenes or the RP sit has ended.

I asked puffy sandvich multiple times for what he doing an AR, he said me wait and you know I said him join the server (Shaun) was online and lets deal with it with admin sit, he said not need waste shaun time just wait for AR, I didnt know at first for what he asked mine OOC cause the /me actions was accidently pressed while I try to find the radio button to say hello back to the medic that said Hello.

Reaction score
Accepted

Sorry for the delay, not sure who's week it was but they must've forgot.

User will be warned for 3.26 and 2.1 for his actions.

However the user will not be warned for 5.4 at this moment of time as taking a radio from an officer at this point of time isn't mugging them, more or less just removing the ability for them to call for backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.