Action Request on hmmmmthatscool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: hmmmmthatscool / Frank Lucas
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80385661
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Frank and three of his friends were driving down the highway and hit a man. I heard this as I was stationed at the Police Department, as I usually am. After this I headed up responding Code 2. Upon arrival I knew the man had a long enough time to survive so that I could DNA test him. After DNA testing the man, I learned that the man who killed him was Sam Ireland driving a Blue Hudson Hornet. I requested an APB out on him and as I was finishing treating the man and requesting the APB the Blue Hudson Hornet popped up and began to drive down the wrong side of the highway, he then proceeded to turn to the other side of the highway where he stopped and came to check if everything was alright. After a while an Officer came down to deal with them. These men would receive nothing more than I small ticket for their actions and possibly a 1 year jail sentence based on the officer's discretion. After some time the man Frank Lucas stepped out of the vehicle and then shot at the Police Officer dealing with them. The other guys in the car told me to go help the Officer and after a flurry of yelling I stepped out to go see what had happened. (I had assumed the Officer shot the man due to my last encounter with an Officer shooting a suspect and then myself) by the time I was out and nearing the vehicle, I realized that it was the Officer who was shot and I ducked down at which point I myself was shot. The users had no drugs or any other illegal items on them. The only weapon was the Glock which isn't illegal but the way they were transporting it was. These users would have never received anything that was life changing in anyway to themselves based off of this situation. After which the man who shot was arrested for 6 years while all others were let go. I later spoke to the user about this situation and he apologized and said that he, "Thought he was going to arrest me for the gun." Which he wouldn't have been arrested for, the most likely thing they would have done is either given him a small ticket or ask him to transport it correctly.

After this, the same user and same people were pulled over for the same user, Frank Lucas, transporting a firearm (FAMAS). After which a life alert soon came through the radio. Frank Lucas had again shot at an officer, this time he had killed him and later received the maximum of 10 years for his actions. He performed this outside of the Fredy's Bakery in suburbs. His actions were incredibly unjustified and perpetrated many rules.

Demo:
Apologies for the profuse eating in the video. I had to record and upload around 4 long demos all at once and I got rather hungry inbetween.
Tick: N / A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Both videos are private
//phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
I +Support this AR as I was a Corporal on scene, when he was questioned in looc by @Blackdown when i took him to the PD he was like "I am sorry for ruining RP" ect... BUT he clearly went and did it again like an idiot (P.S. I was on scene at the first incident as I had to go to bed, he clearly wanted to be a mong and cause issues

Reaction score
If he really just shot the police officers. He should be blacklisted from the police then.

Reaction score
I'm not too sure why he killed me the first time, however the second time I was killed it was over failing to use headlights and missing a stop sign and he killed me for it.
+support

//phone

Reaction score
It's absolutely no reason to what he did, that was pretty stupid too +Support

Reaction score
Driver of the Hudson Hornet broke 3.22 for driving on the wrong side of the highway, 3.3 by entering the vehicle while handcuffed and no valid /me performed. The shooter (Frank Lucas) broke 3.21 by walking on the highway (I believe so since he got ran over there) and 3.4 by murdering an officer and a medic due to his friend being arrested cause he was driving on the wrong side of the highway and because he was simply being pulled over. He risked a 10 years jail sentence and possibly a max. $ 10,000 ticket. Overall a +support from me.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will receive a warning for breaking 3.4.​

Status
Not open for further replies.