Caught my discord kitten flirting with another dude in my discord. Should I end the relationship?

Reaction score
I moderate and run a discord so I get a lot of kittens kissing up to me so I send them nitro/promote them. Recently I have been talking to one of my kittens and it’s has been getting hot and steamy (we had e-sex). But I caught her flirting with another dude in general. Should I stop talking to her? Is this the end of me and my kitten?

Reaction score
I moderate and run a discord so I get a lot of kittens kissing up to me so I send them nitro/promote them. Recently I have been talking to one of my kittens and it’s has been getting hot and steamy (we had e-sex). But I caught her flirting with another dude in general. Should I stop talking to her? Is this the end of me and my kitten?
yes sadly

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
u wasnt alpha enough

Reaction score
kill the guy make it clear who your e kittens are can't be having none of it